- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I was inspired by the thread @Soogi made and looked through a list of good quotes from books and found this one;
“There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” — J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
I was like interesting, I didn’t remember the quote in the books, but I also haven’t read them in a while so exact quotes are unlikely to have stuck. But either way, the quote didn’t exist in the book, it’s almost the same as a quote from the movie which JRR Tolkien had no part in obviously.
“There is some good in this world, and it’s worth fighting for.” — J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
I was like interesting, I didn’t remember the quote in the books, but I also haven’t read them in a while so exact quotes are unlikely to have stuck. But either way, the quote didn’t exist in the book, it’s almost the same as a quote from the movie which JRR Tolkien had no part in obviously.