- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I can just imagine Lay hyping them up a lot and showing their dance video to everyone he meets! Just sending the video in messages to everyone and so on!
I also can imagine that these messages were exchanged between Lay and his bro Khalid!
Lay: Bro, my little brothers did this dance cover to Lovely!
Khalid: Great, was it good?
Lay: It was great bro, I'll send it to you!
You can't tell me this conversation didn't happen!
I also can imagine that these messages were exchanged between Lay and his bro Khalid!
Lay: Bro, my little brothers did this dance cover to Lovely!
Khalid: Great, was it good?
Lay: It was great bro, I'll send it to you!
You can't tell me this conversation didn't happen!