News Initial Reporter of Seungri and JJY Case reveals her method of investigation (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
And this is why senior girl groups such as SISTAR have always told junior girl groups to avoid male celebrities. Especially the senior male idols...

Utter scumbags who think that they are god's gift and that they are entitled to any woman whenever they want.
The entitlement is ridiculous, and it's pretty clear they view women only as commodities to be used for sex. And to think there's SO MUCH content in those Kakaotalk messages, I wonder how much worse the rest of the stuff is.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
So along with non celebs, they also got many rookie female celebs or possibly even idols involved in this. It's insane that she's been researching this for almost 2 years now, and I'd say she must have gotten pretty concrete evidence to come out now.

Regardless, it's pretty disturbing and sad to read what goes on in the celeb world, I hope everyone involved gets dragged.
how can a female do this to another woman? disgusting. even if they knew about the case but ignored it, theyre at fault too.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
hi can i be tagged too. this is like a movie, i cant believe its actually happening in real life.
Sure although I usually don't post much threads on these but I'll add you and I'm sure @JungYoda will too :)

how can a female do this to another woman? disgusting. even if they knew about the case but ignored it, theyre at fault too.
Oh sorry I meant these guys made female rookies, celebs and university students their victims, so far I dont think any woman has been named as a suspect although that could change.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I guess they still must be very rich/powerful figures but yeah I agree- I guess it's just seen as commonplace in that society? Like I doubt any of them even feel what they're doing is wrong coz it seems like such a normal thing to do for them.
To get all feminist theory on everyone: being in a place of power has a lot to do with + just straight up sexism.

Rape/assault/harassment has nothing to do with sexual desire but asserting your power and control over another person causing them pain and humiliation.

Also, there's actually only a small percent of men committing acts of assault in society but they are repeat offenders. For example, on University campuses where rape/harassment happens to 1 in 5 women (US) about only 6-8% are the ones doing like 80-90% of the assaults.

So the dudes in that group chat fit that category of people
And this is why senior girl groups such as SISTAR have always told junior girl groups to avoid male celebrities. Especially the senior male idols...

Utter scumbags who think that they are god's gift and that they are entitled to any woman whenever they want.
Makes me wonder how many other older girl groups have warned rookie girls behind the scenes.

Also, what sistar went through to be very forward in telling the girls that
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
To get all feminist theory on everyone: being in a place of power has a lot to do with + just straight up sexism.

Rape/assault/harassment has nothing to do with sexual desire but asserting your power and control over another person causing them pain and humiliation.

Also, there's actually only a small percent of men committing acts of assault in society but they are repeat offenders. For example, on University campuses where rape/harassment happens to 1 in 5 women (US) about only 6-8% are the ones doing like 80-90% of the assaults.

So the dudes in that group chat fit that category of people

Makes me wonder how many other older girl groups have warned rookie girls behind the scenes.

Also, what sistar went through to be very forward in telling the girls that
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons why SNSD have watched over Red Velvet as much as they have is because they don't trust male seniors...

No doubt Sunmi has also spoken to Twice in the past.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons why SNSD have watched over Red Velvet as much as they have is because they don't trust male seniors...

No doubt Sunmi has also spoken to Twice in the past.
I remember a tweet recently going around where multiple girl group members talked about how the young female idols should be careful.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I remember a tweet recently going around where multiple girl group members talked about how the young female idols should be careful.
Makes you wonder what they've seen and god forbid experienced themselves....

GG stans really should put their differences aside and work together to help make this industry a safer place for the female idols that we stan and support.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
this is just so disgusting... these male celebrities need to be put in jail. Its so disturbing, the young girls are being taken advantage of by disgusting men who dont see them as anything other then an object that they can play with. All these girls want to do is follow their dreams, its truly gross. im so glad that there are reporters like this who are willing to risk their well being for justice. anyone who are still defending these shitbags because theyre your faves need to get help.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I’m truly disgusted by this. They humiliated these women for entertainment and so that they can feel powerful. I’m glad there are still reporters willing to risk everything for the sake of justice and truth. This could help bring change as well so that women and men can feel safe when reporting sexual crimes. But this makes me wonder about the list Fantagio (if I remember correctly) has about which male seniors female rookies should avoid. Should more be done?
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
hope she is protected. i could imagine that there are people who want to stop the information to be released
The National Police Agency of Korea already confirmed Seungri & JJY have a high ranking ally in the Seoul/ Gangnam police department. Don't be surprised if Ms.Kang or the other reporter have the police come for them. I made a thread about it already.
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Watch the interview with reporter Kang Kyung Yoon below:



On March 12, Kang Kyung Yoon, the reporter who released the initial reports on Kakaotalk chatrooms including Seungri and Jung Joon Young, participated in an interview to explain more in detail about the ongoing controversy.

Kang Kyung Yoon started the interview by explaining the steps she has taken so far. The reporter said, “I brought up the allegations of Seungri lobbying to investors by offering sexual favors as bribes last month. Since then, I reported on how the original text messages [that contained the evidence] were procured by the Anti-Corruption and Civil Rights Commission and a chatroom including Seungri and other male celebrities that involved the sharing of hidden camera videos and photos.”

She continued, “I decided to report on the issue of [Seungri] providing sexual escort services when I first found out about an extravagant party in 2015 that is now known as the ‘Seung-tsby (Seungri + Gatsby) Party.’ This party, where [Seungri] invited and entertained various foreign investors, happened right before Seungri founded an establishment called Yuri Holdings in 2016.”

“I realized that the party was used as a tool for advancing [Seungri’s] business,” continued Kang Kyung Yoon. “In addition, there were some parts about the party that I was able to raise questions about [Seungri] ordering sexual escort services in the Kakaotalk chatroom.”

Kang Kyung Yoon also addressed another group chatroom, in which they found several instances of the participants sharing secretly taken videos of sexual activity with women. The reporter explained, “I started receiving tips about [the chatroom] around two years ago. There was also a testimony from a female celebrity who said she randomly witnessed the chatroom."

“However,”
she continued, “It was only recently that I got to witness the chatroom myself through a source. After looking through the chatroom, I was able to confirm all the research from before.”

Kang Kyung Yoon said that as a woman, she felt the need to report and research into the matter. The reporter stated, “The fact that these people invited young female university students in their 20s and rookie celebrities to drink with them, only to use them to have one-night stands and to secretly film them, is shocking to me.”

The reporter also revealed that she got to meet the victims of the hidden camera videos and photos. Kang Kyung Yoon said, “They were surprisingly very young women in their 20s. Most of all, I was shocked to see that the majority were not even aware that they were filmed, and that the videos were being shared in a group chatroom including people they have never even met before. They told me that they were greatly shocked, afraid, unsure of what to do, and asked me to help them.”

According to Kang Kyung Yoon, the victims are contemplating whether to take legal action or to stay silent and protect their identities. The reporter added, “While they are extremely enraged and wanting to take strong legal action, they also worried that they would have to live with a scarlet letter labelling them as victims of hidden camera videos."

“I found it the most shocking that these men weren’t filming spontaneously or with the other party’s consent, but they were doing it as part of a game,”
continued Kang Kyung Yoon. “For example, if they saw a rookie female celebrity on television or from each other’s agencies, they would say things like, ‘She is very pretty, you should bring her out to drink with us.'”

Kang Kyung Yoon also mentioned that she is currently receiving many complaints from Seungri’s fans. She said, “I understand that [fans] are sending me emails with complaints because they cherish and love Seungri. However, I also acknowledge that this is an issue that is present in this society that we live in. The victims are still here, and so is their pain from this incident. I hope that [fans] also consider that part of the situation too.”

Kang Kyung Yoon concluded by revealing her plans for further reports. The reporter began, “Many people have the wrong idea that these reports are evading the main issue of the club Burning Sun. The core issue of the controversy with Burning Sun includes serious matters such as drugs, hidden camera, connections to the police, and others. Of course, I believe that we need to continue our research into this.”

The reporter added, “On top of that, I believe that the incident of male celebrities secretly filming women is a huge problem that has resulted from the fact that many women are treated as sexual tools and some people’s distorted perception of sex that came from the sexualization of women, as well as corrupted use of power in the entertainment industry.”

Kang Kyung Yoon concluded, “Nowadays, many Hallyu celebrities are gaining more power, fame, and popularity. As a result, there are also those who abuse the things they are given as celebrities. I think that we came to forgive and neglect on surveillance and criticism just because they are Hallyu stars.”

Source: Initial Reporter Of Seungri And Jung Joon Young Case Reveals Her Investigation Process
Tag me as well please. As a VIP and former Seungri stan I need to know everything.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the reasons why SNSD have watched over Red Velvet as much as they have is because they don't trust male seniors...

No doubt Sunmi has also spoken to Twice in the past.
With all this coming to light its really thrown me for a loop. Like I thought it was just a sweet thing seniors were doing for younger idols but nope they were legit protecting them from something horrible
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
With all this coming to light its really thrown me for a loop. Like I thought it was just a sweet thing seniors were doing for younger idols but nope they were legit protecting them from something horrible
From the way that Taeyeon, Sooyoung & Yoona in particular have looked out for Red Velvet in the past. I could tell that they were protecting them with genuine concern for their welfare.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
From the way that Taeyeon, Sooyoung & Yoona in particular have looked out for Red Velvet in the past. I could tell that they were protecting them with genuine concern for their welfare.
SM itself is home to people like Leeteuk, he hasn't been caught in anything but seems super creepy. I know he tried pursuing Krystal and Yoona when they were super young.

I’m truly disgusted by this. They humiliated these women for entertainment and so that they can feel powerful. I’m glad there are still reporters willing to risk everything for the sake of justice and truth. This could help bring change as well so that women and men can feel safe when reporting sexual crimes. But this makes me wonder about the list Fantagio (if I remember correctly) has about which male seniors female rookies should avoid. Should more be done?
Oh I didn't know about this Fantagio list. It's difficult tbh, sometimes male idols you're friends with can be involved in this but you might have no idea- I'm sure a lot of the female idols who are friends with Seungri wouldn't have known this was happening.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
SM itself is home to people like Leeteuk, he hasn't been caught in anything but seems super creepy. I know he tried pursuing Krystal and Yoona when they were super young.



Oh I didn't know about this Fantagio list. It's difficult tbh, sometimes male idols you're friends with can be involved in this but you might have no idea- I'm sure a lot of the female idols who are friends with Seungri wouldn't have known this was happening.
Don't even get me started on Leeteuk.... I believe that Yoona and Krystal were both only 14 when he said that he would love to date them. What grown man would say that to a 14 year old girl? Even if it was a 'joke'...
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenB and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread