- Joined
- 27 May 2019
- Messages
- 99
- Reactions Received
- 334
- Location
- Baekhyun's gaming suitcase
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
K-netizens' comments :
- Heol he will go solo? Daebak finally
- This guy finally goes solo… is this confirmed?
- Heol I have been waiting since last year.
- I’m curious what genre he will do.
- I really like Baekhyun-nim’s voice ㅠㅠ I’m looking forward to it a lot.
- His voice color is my favorite.
- Byun Baekhyun is the best!! Baekhyun-ah, I waited for you!
- It’s true that his solo is anticipated among male idols because he can sing and dance and is talented and even so popular. I hope he comes out with a good song. I’ll look forward to it.
- I was wondering why he didn’t go solo… I like Baekhyun’s singing.
- Can he release 2 title tracks. One is a ballad and one is a dance song, so his talents won’t be wasted.
- Woah I’ll listen to the song for sure.
- What genre he will do though? He suits everything...dance song, ballad, sweet, sexy songs…
- I have been waiting for Kyoong solo. SM-ah!! Please just pick good songs for him.
- Whatever concept he goes for, it will suit him anyway.
- I love Baekhyun-nim’s vocal a lot.
- I’ll spend my summer with Baekhyun-nim’s songs.
- He will do well no matter what because he is Baekhyun.
- Finally!! I’ll give you my best efforts and supports.
- Woah I’m not a fan but I’ll support him.
- Baekhyun-ah, I’m ready to die!!
- Baekhyun-ssi, please make sure to put ‘Psycho’ in.
- I’m a fan of another group but I really like Baekhyun’s nim talents and voice.
- Baekhyun-ah, just release the album comfortably. We’ll do everything else.
- Please support rookie singer Byun Baekhyun!
- I can already feel that he is going to do well.
- My money is ready. SM-ah, only you need to do well.
- Not a fan but I like every song he has taken part in so far. Anticipating!!
- Baekhyun-ah, please take my salary.
- Let’s hit daebak together.
- This is already heaven.
- Woah he is a must-listen, isn’t he? I have been waiting for his solo official news.
c: knets-on-baekhyun
What genre you are anticipating from him?
Baekhyun said : “I don’t want to be known as a singer of a certain genre. I really want to challenge myself with anything from hip-hop to country. Everything! Recently, I’m actually challenging the dance genre.”