Seulgi and Yeri chatting . how cute.
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,700 Reactions Received 93,501 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,153 Fandom WizSoneLuv 11 February 2021 #1 Seulgi and Yeri chatting . how cute. Reactions: RainbowDevil, QueenB, dnb and 4 others
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,700 Reactions Received 93,501 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,153 Fandom WizSoneLuv 11 February 2021 #2 @Reveluv Reactions: QueenB, OnlyCalB and Willow
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 11 February 2021 #3 Irene buys gifts faster than I trade cards. Reactions: Panda, Lovely_Cornchips, dnb and 1 other person
lotusflower Joined 6 February 2021 Messages 1,117 Reactions Received 1,890 Location In your dreams Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multifan Gender Female 11 February 2021 #4 She does have a black card so imagine....... Reactions: RandAlThor
Mayday 🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓 . Joined 26 September 2018 Messages 8,197 Reactions Received 27,145 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 11 February 2021 #5 I told my mom I needed a new charger in August Reactions: QueenB