Ya'll look at this?!
Is this not CL from Post Up?!
If she joins BH I will fall out!!

Is this not CL from Post Up?!
If she joins BH I will fall out!!
Under In the Name of Love on Spotify SuneV is listed which is part of Kakao distribution network but CL hasn’t made any announcement about joining a company nor has any rumors come out about it. Post Up has no mention about SuneV I think she used them to distribute In the Name of Love.I thought she already found a new agency
I really want her to join BH but being on Weverse is also great, this announcement alone has stan Twitter going crazy in a good way.I doubt she'll be joining BigHit, my guess is they're expanding Weverse as an alternative to Daum cafes and the like. P1Harmony was announced to be joining Weverse as well.
BH would be perfect for a balance of Korea & the US. She said in her live with Alexander Wang she is going to be promoting in Korea next month for her single so she’s interested in SK has well.That's definitely CL and it's not a bad idea if she joins BH, BTS is doing great rn with their promos in the US, which is the market CL has been trying to get into for a while now. Everything is possible.
I’ve always wanted BH to invest in females soloist, CL is a iconic rapper-singer who fits their style & track record of getting already established acts. I really hope this is just more then for Weverse!well if she is joining bighit
...
i would even say bighit went from 3rd to 2nd or 1st in companies without a doubt
cause everyone argument was they had no female artist...
they will have a group and a soloist plus a group on the way...
Sounds like the most incompetent company ever lmaoUnder In the Name of Love
I guess, its a really small & In the Name of Love was a mixtape, not a commercial release. If they are her company they didn't do a good job of making it public but they did okay in getting her some interviews & putting up billboards.Sounds like the most incompetent company ever lmao
That could be playing with fire, don’t want to many hands in the pot. Plus I think she may need a major label if she wants to really have the solo career she was hoping for in 2015-2016. If I were her I would sign with BH if they offered. They seem fair & are still looking to establish themselves outside of BTS so she could have a leg up in negotiations.I think she's trying to stay independent after all of the trouble she had with YGE, she seems to be striking up smaller deals with multiple companies rather than becoming a fully fledged artist under just one. She has some type of arrangement with 88rising too.