Is it bad if someone doesn't like dark skin and doesn't find it pretty? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
:(
it’s not okay to bash either skin tones, we all have a preference. but don’t go around saying other skin tones are ugly, because that’s offensive.

I think it’s ok to have a preference as long as you don’t hate on people that don’t fit your preference.
Personally, I have to go this a lot; thinking im not pretty enough since im a dark skinned person compared to the beauty that a lighter skinned person has and, admittedly, it kinda hurts me to see people not attracted to me purely because I don’t fit their desired skin color because of how dark I am, but that’s just life and I’m still learning how to get over it
:pikahappy:
But all in all I don’t have a preference in skin color
🤷‍♀️
this
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I heard some things about that vid and it was controversial but it sampled a lot of existing songs I heard
Thing is, it's very hypocritical to "claim" a white-looking artist cuz she's a certain amount of black and then turn around a few months later calling her out for blackfishing and stealing a black artist's song when she was claimed as black to begin with.
I don't even like Ariana Grande but it's damn
To be fair though the people claiming her and the people saying she black fished are probably two different people 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This thread maybe a year old, but WOW some of the comments I've seen on here are seriously sickening. Glad I saw this though, know people better ig...
 
  • Like
Reactions: BambooBlues and Mew

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My olive skin was seen as beautiful by people I knew.
Beauty lies in all complexions imo.

It doesn't what matter background you are, there is beauty in everything.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
When it comes to women, I always [and this may trigger some people] thought that dark skin tones were a lot more attractive than lighter ones... For me, in regards to men, I don't really have a preference beyond that everything is in the right place.. That's not to say that a person with darker skin is automatically more attractive, as I find certain things other than skin tone unattractive, but the women I find most attractive has been darker women of usually black or Indian descent. I should mention that attractiveness to me doesn't automatically mean a connection to a sexual attraction, because I am not straight or bi and it would be weird if I said such about women :lisalaugh:
I mean its OBVIOUSLY SPRAY TAN, look at his eyes
At this point I think he's doing it [his appearance] on purpose. Sort of like Tammy Faye Bakker... Google her if you don't know who I am referring to 😅
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't find dark skin ugly and do find them pretty, but my preference for dating is lighter skin.

Though I don't think anyone should be shitting on someone because of their skin color whether you are pale or dark skin. Everyone have their preference and stuff, but be respectful at least.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread