Is Jennie Okay? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Thoughts?



I think there's been too much that's happened to not 2 and 2 together but I don't want to diagnose her.

Whatever it is, I hope she gets better
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My opinion is that she must be very tired sometimes and she let it show (it's not a bad thing, we are all humans we react different to stuff), sometimes she looks like she is just tired, not lazy or anything maybe there's more in her personal life we don't know... I don't believe she is being lazy on purpose or etc... I don't like making assumptions because we can never know what is truly happening, I hope she can be more energetic and everything will be back to normal, I am very sure she likes being an idol and being in BP, she is a nice person I hope she can be 100% okay, it's sad how people make assumptions about her like that tbh
:pandanoreaction:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I've been meaning to watch this video, but I haven't gotten to it yet. It is a bit concerning especially after I saw the clip from the Shopee event. It looked like she was having an anxiety attack or she was on the verge of having one. Maybe she's been dealing with some depression and anxiety? Or maybe she has some physical health issues?

Being a kpop idol obviously isn't easy. It's both physically and mentally draining. And to to top it off, constantly receiving unnecessary hate makes it worse. I hope that she'll feel better soon whether it's physically or mentally.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
im just hoping that shes okay. if theres something truly wrong then i would assume that her members and family would be doing the best to help her through it. she rlly doesnt deserve all the hate that she gets. shes the sweetest :((
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
we shouldn‘t assume anything or diagnose anyone.

It‘s obvious something is up with Jennie but the explanation can be way different than what we think
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really hope that whatever ails her, she can overcome it. It is painful to see someone that is normally so vibrant and full of energy being so aloof and panicked at times for seemingly no reason. I hope she will be alright.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread