- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,761
- Reactions Received
- 93,549
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 190,547
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
IZ one have proven to be physical monsters but OTR seems to have staked Fromis_9 on the cuter/fun/happy side and does not want IZ to intersect.
Weird since fromis is much older than IZ one.
97(who is really an 96), 97, 97, 98, 98, 00(who is a 99), 00, 00, 03 so a k age( 24, 2x 23, 2x 22 , 21, 2x20 , 17) = 21. 3 I Age ( 22, 3x21, 20, 19 , 2x18, 15) = 19.4 the majority 20 +
95, 98, 2x99, 00(who is a 99) , 00, 4x01, 03, 04 .... K age 25, 22, 3x21, 20, 4x19, 17,16 = 19.9 I age (23,21, 2x 20, 19, 2x18, 3x17, 15, 14) = 18.25 the majority well under 20
It seems the concepts/ music are flipped.
Weird since fromis is much older than IZ one.
97(who is really an 96), 97, 97, 98, 98, 00(who is a 99), 00, 00, 03 so a k age( 24, 2x 23, 2x 22 , 21, 2x20 , 17) = 21. 3 I Age ( 22, 3x21, 20, 19 , 2x18, 15) = 19.4 the majority 20 +
95, 98, 2x99, 00(who is a 99) , 00, 4x01, 03, 04 .... K age 25, 22, 3x21, 20, 4x19, 17,16 = 19.9 I age (23,21, 2x 20, 19, 2x18, 3x17, 15, 14) = 18.25 the majority well under 20
It seems the concepts/ music are flipped.