Appreciation Is Shine The Best Boy Group Song Ever? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Is Shine The Best Boy Group Song Ever?

Or at least the most fun?


Hail Tzuyu.


It's so charming.

Like I literally add +10 happiness every 30 seconds I listen.

I want to jump around and have crazy fun times with friends.

Party until dawn or alternatively lead Korean school children in group dances where all the little kids cheer and scream..

It's that kind of song.


 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Not for me I cant stand the song tbh.
There are a lot of bg songs that make me feel that way but not Shine. Midnight Sun by Hotshot and Feel so Good by BAP are a couple, Bang Bang by BAP also but thats definitely more rock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Emanresu

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I like it,,,enough. It's pretty catchy and it got stuck in my head multiple times. It's not my favorite song. The choreo is fun, but the song, in general, is not the best imo. idk though, the "best" title depends on the person's opinion haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Not for me I cant stand the song tbh.
There are a lot of bg songs that make me feel that way but not Shine. Midnight Sun by Hotshot and Feel so Good by BAP are a couple, Bang Bang by BAP also but thats definitely more rock.
You and I have differing taste it seems.

I just tried all those and I didn't like any of them.

:yolk: :haylul:

Maybe next time we will have the same love.


:pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Ahsoka

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I listened to it 5 times cuz everyone was hyping up the song.
I ended up disliking it more and more with every listen.
Kinda weird but I love CUBE's groups, however Pentagon is a group whose music I don't like at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Emanresu

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I listened to it 5 times cuz everyone was hyping up the song.
I ended up disliking it more and more with every listen.
Kinda weird but I love CUBE's groups, however Pentagon is a group whose music I don't like at all.
Man that bad for you?
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and Belgizen

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
it's a great one! my personal favourite boy group song is the chaser by infinite but i love shine as well, it's been one of my favourite k-pop songs of 2018 ever since its release.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I absolutely loved it. But I've grown tired of the song after hearing it repeatedly unfortunately :c

Unpopular opinion, but I prefer their next release (which has a similar sound and concept), Naughty Boy, better:

 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I absolutely loved it. But I've grown tired of the song after hearing it repeatedly unfortunately :c

Unpopular opinion, but I prefer their next release (which has a similar sound and concept), Naughty Boy, better:

I like Naughty Boy more as well. It's more lowkey but just as playful.
To be fair, my friends and siblings overplayed Shine so much that I started to dread it, but I just listened to it and it's quite good now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread