18+ is Taemin a dom or a sub? (3 Viewers)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I dunno, he doesn't really give me switch vibes... Like I said I'm really confused!
he really is giving mixed feelings lol:jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
taemin is someone who doesn't know what he wants lmao.

one minute he's someone's toy and then the other minute he's serving some dom realness? smh.
Maybe he really is a switch in that case... Because I can't see him as vanilla! I just can't imagine that!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and rai

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
ikr. he's not fooling anyone with stuff like this


smh, why can't he be like Kai and be just a clear and simple sub! Or why can't he be a proper dom so I could ship him with Kai!

smh... he is just playing us ain't he...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and rai

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
right. i need taeminxkai dom-sub edition cuz what i'm seeing rn is nOT ENOUGH.
Gimme more Taemin and Kai interaction overall! Like ffs I need to see those 2 twinks together! Just imagining those 2 together and fucking is a pleasant image!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and rai

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
honestly, i don't even remember the last time i saw them together at an event or whatever.
and damn u right
They need to have a variety show together! I think the last time we saw them together might have been MAMA 2017... Or well SMTowns probably aswell, but those don't really count!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and rai

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
THEY DO. the amount of iconic moments we would get from that mm
and 2017??? that long ago??
That's the last I remember! I remember they all sat together and were hyping eachother up, but after that nothing!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and rai

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Okay but in Taemin/Kai ship Taemin is obviously a sub. Kai is too much of a man for him.
Kai is literally one of the biggest subs in kpop! He is confident and dominant on stage, but the MOMENT he stops performing he turns into SUCH a shy submissive bean that I just can't!
32758
32759
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread