- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
My f(x) 2014 Seasons Greetings Collectors item!
Yes I just spent $80 on a almost 7 year old calendar.
When will yall get on my level of love and support for your faves lol?
A few images.
Each month has two different sides.
This is the coolest kpop related item I have ever bought. It is so nicely made. The quality is outstanding. You'd have to hold it yourself to see what I'm talking about.
And even though this is a 2014 calendar I'm still going to use it every single year.
@MeU
Yes I just spent $80 on a almost 7 year old calendar.
When will yall get on my level of love and support for your faves lol?
A few images.
Each month has two different sides.
This is the coolest kpop related item I have ever bought. It is so nicely made. The quality is outstanding. You'd have to hold it yourself to see what I'm talking about.
And even though this is a 2014 calendar I'm still going to use it every single year.
@MeU