IT JUST ARRIVED IN MAIL!!! (1 Viewer)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
My f(x) 2014 Seasons Greetings Collectors item!

Yes I just spent $80 on a almost 7 year old calendar.

When will yall get on my level of love and support for your faves lol?

A few images.
20201121_112927.jpg
20201121_113140.jpg
20201121_113318.jpg


Each month has two different sides.
Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).jpg


This is the coolest kpop related item I have ever bought. It is so nicely made. The quality is outstanding. You'd have to hold it yourself to see what I'm talking about.

And even though this is a 2014 calendar I'm still going to use it every single year.

@MeU
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
You gotta be taking pictures with a DSLR, because I know a smartphone doesn't take pictures that good...

Yes I just spent $80 on a almost 7 year old calendar.
Was the calendar actually $80 or was shipping so high that the total was $80... No lie, I've paid $80 shipping before for k-pop products... Longest two weeks of my life... lol
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Take it to bed
Cuddle with it
Nah. photocopy it and take it to kodak and they can make a pillow-case for one of those body pillows :lisalaugh:
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
You gotta be taking pictures with a DSLR, because I know a smartphone doesn't take pictures that good...


Was the calendar actually $80 or was shipping so high that the total was $80... No lie, I've paid $80 shipping before for k-pop products... Longest two weeks of my life... lol
The total was with shipping included. This came in faster than I thought it would. Coming from Korea I was expecting to wait a month. That's usually how ling it takes when I occasionally buy an album.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
The seasons greeting packages are nice
I have a few each of RV and IZONE
The come with a bunch of stuff like this
1605982126159.png
I thought mine might come with a few extra goodies but it was just the two items.

No big deal though. The calendar is freaking amazing. So I'm happy.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The total was with shipping included. This came in faster than I thought it would. Coming from Korea I was expecting to wait a month. That's usually how ling it takes when I occasionally buy an album.
What website do you go through. I usually ordered through KTown4U, which had high shipping cost, but low item cost. or YesAsia which had high item cost, but you could spend enough to qualify for free shipping. I usually waited a week for YesAsia, but one time I think they f***ed up my order because I got it in three days via Fedex and I didn't pay for fast shipping.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
What website do you go through. I usually ordered through KTown4U, which had high shipping cost, but low item cost. or YesAsia which had high item cost, but you could spend enough to qualify for free shipping. I usually waited a week for YesAsia, but one time I think they f***ed up my order because I got it in three days via Fedex and I didn't pay for fast shipping.
I actually bought it off of Ebay so I'm not sure who I bought it from.

I wonder if item this old would still be in most stores stock. Maybe I bought it from an individual. I'd have to look.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I actually bought it off of Ebay so I'm not sure who I bought it from.

I wonder if item this old would still be in most stores stock. Maybe I bought it from an individual. I'd have to look.
Reminds me of a story. I found a guy on ebay selling K-Pop goods in my city. And I wanted to be like, "Listen fu**er lets just meet somewhere instead of going through the postal service..." lmao
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations!!!!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria and Drew_B
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
how did i not see this until now ?? :jisoosmh: congratulations !! we love a devoted fan~ :pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread