- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I am so happy and dying and still so happy and I just can't! OHMYGOSH THANK YOU LAY!
I KNEW LAY WAY IN KOREA, BUT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN OHMYGOSH!OMG OMG OMG
I AM FREAKING OUT
MAYBE A COMEBACK IS HAPPENING SOON?I KNEW LAY WAY IN KOREA, BUT FOR THIS TO HAPPEN OHMYGOSH!
WHAT DOES IT MEAN!
If Lay stays in Korea for longer than a week... That is what I am assuming... Fuck me I want it SOOOOOOOO bad!MAYBE A COMEBACK IS HAPPENING SOON?
The truth isn't that Lay CAN'T be with EXO, SM just refuses to have it be OT9, they are OT8 stans!could it be possible that EXO will make a OT8 comeback but they will replace xiumin by Lay ??? :O
I wonder why it got removed... Was it cuz SM didn't want no clues leaking out or was it some bigger reason.I'm sad he removed the post it was so cute
Some people said ot8 Stans were attacking him but if there's a comeback with him planned then I can definitely see SM making him take it downD
I wonder why it got removed... Was it cuz SM didn't want no clues leaking out or was it some bigger reason.
I am going to sound rude but I seriously dislike OTP8.How precious, it reminds me of when Sehun posted a pic of Yixing with the smoke during Tempo era.
OT8 stand and Yixing akgaes can go choke. We hardly get pics like this anymore and they always have to ruin it when we do -.-
The sad thing is EXO say ‘we are one’, but EXO-L’s as a whole are the total oppositeI am going to sound rude but I seriously dislike OTP8.
I became completely mad when I saw on AKP that people was questioning why Baekhyun wasn’t the first to go solo. His turn will come anyways. We all know it.The sad thing is EXO say ‘we are one’, but EXO-L’s as a whole are the total opposite
Even when Jongdae’s solo was announced twitter was flooded with Baekhyun stans being bitter. My twitter is almost kpop free purely because I don’t want EXO-L to find me on there.
Exactly, I’ll bet it’ll be this year too/early next too so it isn’t as if they have to wait an eternity for it.I became completely mad when I saw on AKP that people was questioning why Baekhyun wasn’t the first to go solo. His turn will come anyways. We all know it.
As for OTP8 half of them are racist and the other half don’t understand that Lay situation is not his fault.
I don’t even have a Twitter account and this is the reason why too.
Exactly, I’ll bet it’ll be this year too/early next too so it isn’t as if they have to wait an eternity for it.
Yixing’s situation is a lot more complex than what fans realise. Even being part of Tempo era had its risks but Yixing still took part and did what he could. His schedule is busy but the fact he took time to video call Minseok at his fanmeet shows enough that he still loves his Korean brothers, it’s just politically he can’t be when he wants to be.