Intro It's a me, Kiseki (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
You will evolve into an upgraded version of yourself soon :sanapray:
I'll take this version of me rather than being like the upgrade of the phone that randomly exploded :welp:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll take this version of me rather than being like the upgrade of the phone that randomly exploded :welp:
You should add some new groups anyway now that EXID is rip :umjicry:
Some IZ*ONE wouldn't be too bad :jenniesmug:

And I'm sure ITZY and Everglow comebacks will be :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
You should add some new groups anyway now that EXID is rip :umjicry:
Some IZ*ONE wouldn't be too bad :jenniesmug:

And I'm sure ITZY and Everglow comebacks will be :sj_weary:
I already made a new top 10 taking out EXID and AOA because well who knows when either of them are coming back

1. Gfriend
2. Mamamoo
3. Oh My Girl
4. Loona
5. Dreamcatcher
6. Bol4
7. Apink
8. April
9. Iz*One
10. Blackpink

I'll wait and see if Itzy or Everglow deliver :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I already made a new top 10 taking out EXID and AOA because well who knows when either of them are coming back

1. Gfriend
2. Mamamoo
3. Oh My Girl
4. Loona
5. Dreamcatcher
6. Bol4
7. Apink
8. April
9. Iz*One
10. Blackpink

I'll wait and see if Itzy or Everglow deliver :pepelook:
GFriend over Mamamoo? :nakypog:
I mean good choice, just surprised :susPepe:

Oh My Girl has come outta nowhere and climbed up my rankings too, and RV has crashed out :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
GFriend over Mamamoo? :nakypog:
I mean good choice, just surprised :susPepe:

Oh My Girl has come outta nowhere and climbed up my rankings too, and RV has crashed out :sanapray:
Gfriend have always been my 2nd group since I got into them :umwhat: Not surprised, Oh My Girl really came to slay this comeback:sanapray:

Wow you mean you weren't captivated by "oh my god he's a really bad boy" and "ba banana ba ba banana nana" :taemsip:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread