- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,193
- Reactions Received
- 76,667
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,512
- Ship
- Wreck
How dare you say I stan Itzy, Everglow or TwiceWe stan all the same groups![]()
How dare you say I stan Itzy, Everglow or TwiceWe stan all the same groups![]()
You will evolve into an upgraded version of yourself soonHow dare you say I stan Itzy, Everglow or Twice![]()
I'll take this version of me rather than being like the upgrade of the phone that randomly explodedYou will evolve into an upgraded version of yourself soon![]()
You should add some new groups anyway now that EXID is ripI'll take this version of me rather than being like the upgrade of the phone that randomly exploded![]()
I already made a new top 10 taking out EXID and AOA because well who knows when either of them are coming backYou should add some new groups anyway now that EXID is rip
Some IZ*ONE wouldn't be too bad
And I'm sure ITZY and Everglow comebacks will be![]()
GFriend over Mamamoo?I already made a new top 10 taking out EXID and AOA because well who knows when either of them are coming back
1. Gfriend
2. Mamamoo
3. Oh My Girl
4. Loona
5. Dreamcatcher
6. Bol4
7. Apink
8. April
9. Iz*One
10. Blackpink
I'll wait and see if Itzy or Everglow deliver![]()
Gfriend have always been my 2nd group since I got into themGFriend over Mamamoo?
I mean good choice, just surprised
Oh My Girl has come outta nowhere and climbed up my rankings too, and RV has crashed out![]()