- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
be lucky I tolerate you or I'll dump your ass >:(hooray for me though
If you think I'm creative enough to come up with 44 different messages is flattering, but unfortunately highly incorrect.I need 200 ugh
lets spam queen
![]()
one can beIf you think I'm creative enough to come up with 44 different messages is flattering, but unfortunately highly incorrect.
youll tolerate me forever and ever mwahahabe lucky I tolerate you or I'll dump your ass >:(
I'm not trying to lose 300 posts though.one can be
go play some games xD
im stuck with you forever aren't I?youll tolerate me forever and ever mwahaha
YESim stuck with you forever aren't I?![]()
*fetches more tea with her feet, back, and eyes crying out in pain*YESim enjoying my tea very much too bring me more
good now be in more pain*fetches more tea with her feet, back, and eyes crying out in pain*![]()
This is offensive to the scoliosis community 😤😤good now be in more pain
me tooSome people have important things to do in their lives.![]()