It's Christmas season..you know what that means Exo-L (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
58
Reactions Received
179
Location
My ass
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Break out Exo's winter albums!!


I mean, I listen to them year round, but there is something really calming about listening to their winter albums and watching the snowfall or while reading/writing during a snowstorm.
If we don't get a winter album this year I think i'll be actually heartbroken. It's not Christmas without Exo :<

So let me ask ya'll something -
What's your favorite winter album released by Exo? and Your favorite song from one of the albums?

My favorite album is For Life. But out of all of the songs on their winter albums, On the snow is my favorite!​
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It means, time for depressing winter songs and videos that are really well done but tear me up inside all the same.

I mean- EXO WINTER ALBUMS YAY!

I actually really love their December and winter releases but damn, always with the sad. At least they are consistent u_u

I think my fave song is Been Through (or Miracles in December, God, they're both so great) and album is also a combo between Universe and Miracles in December. Both so quality. I like more songs on Universe but Miracles in December is so nostalgic.
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Break out Exo's winter albums!!


I mean, I listen to them year round, but there is something really calming about listening to their winter albums and watching the snowfall or while reading/writing during a snowstorm.
If we don't get a winter album this year I think i'll be actually heartbroken. It's not Christmas without Exo :<

So let me ask ya'll something -
What's your favorite winter album released by Exo? and Your favorite song from one of the albums?

My favorite album is For Life. But out of all of the songs on their winter albums, On the snow is my favorite!​

I am so ready for a exo winter album :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Miless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread