Appreciation It’s time to face it… (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,437
Reactions Received
41,068
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
239,619
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
… that Mingyu utterly and completely ruined both my last year and my Seventeen bias list. :jenniecry:
My biggest sin and happiness.:maheart:
I feel sorry to Minghao, but this love is unstoppable. :shockedcover: I can’t be helped.:pepecross:

@Carat
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Proud to be part of the mans tag :yugyeomsmile:

I support Mingyu supremacy, soon he can join the big tiddie gang?
MiNgTiDdIeS lol just like RM has the nickname Namtiddies :runrunrun:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
But yeah, Mingyu is constantly tryna get in my bias line. lol at the rate he's going, he just might!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
An interesting development this is.

go for the gold I say!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Boyo

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,154
Reactions Received
46,815
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,876
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha yep!
I guess I'm a sucker for guys with the Gyu syllable in their names, just like I used to "have a thing" for guys named Park bc all my ults at the time were Park's. lol (Park Jimin, Park Seonghwa, and Park Junhee)

Hm... should I make a thread about this inadvertent trend thing? lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread