Appreciation I've Come To Spread The Fanboy Gospel (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I've Come To Spread The Fanboy Gospel





How's this place work?

I was clicking random links and showed up here by mistake.... (Actually @igloo The Great invited me.)

Oh well!

EMAN's COME TO KPOPSOURCE


Gotta be honest I ain't leaving Allkpop. THAT'S MY HOME BASE!

But maybe this place can be my Vacation Home.


There's good work to be done here.

You fine people look in need of Fanboy Gospel.

And being a Certified Fanboy I'll oblige.


Who do you want to see threads about first???

Tzuyu? Yoona? Nayoung Chipmunk? Tzuyu? Tzuyu again. Maybe throw in a little Yeonwoo to get the conversion going. I know everyone likes Seolhyun fancams.


BY CHRISTMAS YOU'LL ALL BE INDUCTED FANBOYS.




We'll start with simple Tzuyu uwu gifs and then move on to fanfiction.


Enjoy!


 

Attachments

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
YESSS WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE!!!

More fanboys are always needed lol. And you're the gold standard so I look forward to anything Yoona, Tzuyu, Nayoung, Yeonwoo, and of course Seolhyun.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
YESSS WELCOME TO KPOPSOURCE!!!

More fanboys are always needed lol. And you're the gold standard so I look forward to anything Yoona, Tzuyu, Nayoung, Yeonwoo, and of course Seolhyun.
How busy is this place? You guys get lots of traffic?
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
How busy is this place? You guys get lots of traffic?
Not a lot, but we're still growing and more users are joining in, more threads getting made etc. Forum is still in its infancy but we have 200 plus members now.
Traffic is slow but steady, instant replies usually don't happen, but check back in a few hours and you'll find people have responded.
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
you leaving akp would be like me getting all my work done a week before it's due. i'd flip the fuck out. so yes, this is your vacay home.
Actually it's gonna be kind of cool having two forums to frequent. DOUBLE THE FANBOYING!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome ~ hope you will enjoy it here:pandalove:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Hi oppa :pandaroll:
Hi! I was wondering where you ran off too!

Thought maybe you flew off to Korea and married Taeyong and had a bunch of kids or something.

I was gonna send you guys a Christmas Card.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi! I was wondering where you ran off too!

Thought maybe you flew off to Korea and married Taeyong and had a bunch of kids or something.

I was gonna send you guys a Christmas Card.
Well that's true

I made my leaving thread a while ago. But after a few weeks, my patience was gone and I had no people skills so I decided to join this forum cuz everyone from a server was here and it's small and nice here
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
How busy is this place? You guys get lots of traffic?
Not a lot, but we're still growing and more users are joining in, more threads getting made etc. Forum is still in its infancy but we have 200 plus members now.
Traffic is slow but steady, instant replies usually don't happen, but check back in a few hours and you'll find people have responded.
Though u tend to get more likes here or at least I do, my post-like ratio is lot better :llama_laugh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread