Appreciation I've Decided Kim Sohye Is Legit Top 10 Best Things (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I've Decided Kim Sohye Is Legit Top 10 Best Things


Kim Sohye is wonderful.

I think she may be in the top 10 greatest things in the world. Up there with Seolhyun, Pokemon, Cheerios, and Tzuyu.

When she puts on the Cartoon Puppy ears thousands of fanboys died.

I somehow managed to skate by with my life.

But just barely.

When she smiled her big adorable grin my hearts filled back up all the way like I drank a Super Potion in Zelda.

I feel like I just got blessed by the Great Fairy.

Kim Sohye buff got me feeling like I could take on Ganondorf with only my Ocarina.




 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Sohye is legit adorable.
I watched pd 101 after the group was formed but i still had no idea who was in it.
Really liked her arc in the show.
When she would smile or get happy at a small compliment ....


edit
OFC Sejeong is also a legit angel. I always loved how she picked d's and f's when picking early unlike other girls who stacked their teams.
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Sohye is legit adorable.
I watched pd 101 after the group was formed but i still had no idea who was in it.
Really liked her arc in the show.
When she would smile or get happy at a small compliment ....


edit
OFC Sejeong is also a legit angel. I always loved how she picked d's and f's when picking early unlike other girls who stacked their teams.
Just another reason why Sejeong will forever be best girl and the true deserving center of IOI :umjicry:
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Sohye is legit adorable.
I watched pd 101 after the group was formed but i still had no idea who was in it.
Really liked her arc in the show.
When she would smile or get happy at a small compliment ....


edit
OFC Sejeong is also a legit angel. I always loved how she picked d's and f's when picking early unlike other girls who stacked their teams.
When Sohye smiles so big and her ears stick out.

:pandalove: :pandalove: :pandalove:

I remember her being really cute in Produce.

But I was so singularly focused on Nayoung in Produce that I sort of barely paid Sohye much mind.

Until I watched this live of her:

 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Just another reason why Sejeong will forever be best girl and the true deserving center of IOI :umjicry:
Yep yep .. I just could never connect enough with Somi which i think was the reason i didnt stan IOI ( gotta like em all to stan).
Sejeong, Yoojung, Chunga should be the monster stars of that group.
I mean she was a lock but was always crying.
For similar aged kids Wonyoung/Yujin are far more impressive.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread