I've reached 3000 posts! [Ask me anything] (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Finally.......
Finally, after so many years of being on KPS. I have reached 3000 posts!



To celebrate the fact that my lazy ass has reached this milestone. I will do a Ask Me Anything [What's the worst that could happen.....]

:llama_flirt:


ASK ME ANYTHING

The only rules in place will be these rules:
Ask me about KPop, music, films, foods, hobbies, etc.
Don't ask me anything that is too personal.​
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Submitted
 
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
What's your fav place to visit in Japan

My favourite place in Japan is the Tohoku region. From the striking coastlines, to the stunning lakes, mountains, forests, ancient temples & shrines and some of the best food in Japan.
The Tohoku region offers you everything that you would want on a trip to Japan, and unlike with other locations such as Kyoto, Tokyo, etc. The Tohoku region isn't swarming with tourists.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
What members of dreamcatcher and red velvet would make good inter-group duo?

I would like to see Seulgi and SuA together.
Both are very talented dancers, can sing and the both of them are also able to give off similar girl crush vibes.


Who is your Red Velvet bias and why?

Seulgi! :pandalove:
From the moment that I first watched her SM Rookies video in 2013, I knew that I was going to really like her. Seulgi had such a charming smile and amazing voice in that video and that instantly caught my attention.


What candies do you like?

It's not really a sweet, as such.... But there is a wagashi (traditional Japanese confectionary) that I love, and that is Daifuku.
It consists of mochi (rice) and anko (a sweet red bean paste). And I particularly like the daifuku that has a strawberry inside of it.
1659426475236.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nezumi

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
What's your favourite day of the week?

Sunday.
It's the one day of the week where I know that I get to spend it with my whole family.
I also tend to overeat a bit on Sunday, with a bacon & egg sarnie for breakfast and then a huge Sunday Roast dinner at around mid afternoon.
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
1. What's your favorite food? And if it's not something Japanese, then second question.

Japanese cuisine is my favourite. However, I also love Korean, Thai, Italian and also British food. Even more so if the dish involves seafood.


2. What's your favorite Japanese food?

My favourite Japanese dish is Kaisendon (Seafood over a bowl of rice)



3. If I would ever visit Japan, what kind of food would you recommend, as I only know sushi and I don't like sushi unfortunately.. Q_Q

That is quite a difficult question to answer without knowing what you like..... Because Japanese cuisine is very vast.
But some of my recommendations would be;
- Teppanyaki. Teppanyaki is a type of cuisine where food is cooked on an iron metal plate. This includes wagyu steak (Kobe beef, etc), seafood such as shrimp, vegetables and also the dish that is Okonomiyaki, which is what I will get onto next....

- Okonomiyaki. Okonomiyaki translates to 'what you like cooked' and that sums it up well. There are two styles of this savoury pancake. Hiroshima style and Osaka style. Ingredients include pancake batter, cabbage, noodles and then whatever else you decide on. This could be chicken, pork, shrimp, squid, etc, etc. And this is also cooked on a teppenyaki grill.

- Tonkatsu. This is a dish that consists of a pork cutlet that's been coated in panko (bread crumps) and deep fried. The dish is served with cabbage, a tonkatsu dipping sauce, rice and miso soup.

- Tempura. This cuisine uses seafood, meat and vegetables that has been lightly battered and then deep fried. The batter isn't as heavy or greasy as a lot of other battered and fried food that you can find in the West.

- Shojin ryori. This is Buddhist cuisine and is suitable for vegetarians. These meals are centered around soybean based food such as tofu and also seasonal vegetables.
There is a lot of emphasis on the natural flavours of the ingredients. Therefore, strong smelling food and added seasoning is often avoided.
I'll provide a link that goes into greater detail to this particular Japanese cuisine. Shojin Ryori
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Are there Japanese dishes suitable for carnivores (animal based).

Yakiniku (grilled meat) is similar to Korean BBQ.

Gyudon (Beef & onion over a bowl of rice).

Meat based Sashimi (wagyu beef, chicken, pork, deer, horse).

Tonkotsu (Ramen with pork belly and a pork bone based soup broth)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread