Appreciation IZ*ONE Nako hanging out with Momoland Nancy & Jane (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is adorable and I didn't even know I needed this until I had this! This is so cute and I love this a lot! I am so happy to see Nako getting along with other kpop idols, this is the best!

 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'm really curious to know how they get to know each other
because it's a really unexpected friendship
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm really curious to know how they get to know each other
because it's a really unexpected friendship
ISAC apparently! I think one of the momoland members used to be a JYP trainee and she and Chaeyeon know eachother, so they sat together at ISAC and it looks like some other members also made acquaintance!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
ISAC apparently! I think one of the momoland members used to be a JYP trainee and she and Chaeyeon know eachother, so they sat together at ISAC and it looks like some other members also made acquaintance!
jane was an old jyp trainee i think

but still with the language bareer etc... it's still very unexpected
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ISAC apparently! I think one of the momoland members used to be a JYP trainee and she and Chaeyeon know eachother, so they sat together at ISAC and it looks like some other members also made acquaintance!
Daisy was a JYP trainee!~ Not sure about the others but she for sure was. She has a lot of pics with Twice members.
 
  • Like
Reactions: maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah, I assume it is due to that reason that IZ*ONE and momoland sat near eachother during ISAC.
I would guess so. Either way, I'm happy they got to know each other. I don't watch ISAC tbh but the interactions are always cute to see. :maheart:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would guess so. Either way, I'm happy they got to know each other. I don't watch ISAC tbh but the interactions are always cute to see. :maheart:
ISAC gave me Samuel x Seventeen interactions, so I am 100% supportive of it! It is also the main source of my tired Woozi pictures&gifs stack.... SO I really like ISAC... Not for the sports, but for the other things!

 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would guess so. Either way, I'm happy they got to know each other. I don't watch ISAC tbh but the interactions are always cute to see. :maheart:
I also remember this really cute thing that happened with IZ*ONE and Seventeen's fandom, where some Seventeen's managers (I think) were asking who of the carats were hungry and wanted food and got them hot dogs + other stuff.

The fans gave IZ*ONE members a bite and later when the manager came back asking who wanted more, IZ*ONE members raised their hands and they legit got hot dogs!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I also remember this really cute thing that happened with IZ*ONE and Seventeen's fandom, where some Seventeen's managers (I think) were asking who of the carats were hungry and wanted food and got them hot dogs + other stuff.

The fans gave IZ*ONE members a bite and later when the manager came back asking who wanted more, IZ*ONE members raised their hands and they legit got hot dogs!
omg yes i remember hearing that. such a cute and precious moment. :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ISAC gave me Samuel x Seventeen interactions, so I am 100% supportive of it! It is also the main source of my tired Woozi pictures&gifs stack.... SO I really like ISAC... Not for the sports, but for the other things!

Samuel x Seventeen. :maheart: and yeah i like isac for the interactions, cute moments, and some of the performances. i always watch them if clc performs something.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread