COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation IZ*ONE Nako hanging out with Momoland Nancy & Jane (1 Viewer)

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
This is adorable and I didn't even know I needed this until I had this! This is so cute and I love this a lot! I am so happy to see Nako getting along with other kpop idols, this is the best!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
So happy to see her making friends~:pandalove:

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'm really curious to know how they get to know each other
because it's a really unexpected friendship

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm really curious to know how they get to know each other
because it's a really unexpected friendship
ISAC apparently! I think one of the momoland members used to be a JYP trainee and she and Chaeyeon know eachother, so they sat together at ISAC and it looks like some other members also made acquaintance!

Reactions Received
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
KS Coins
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
ISAC apparently! I think one of the momoland members used to be a JYP trainee and she and Chaeyeon know eachother, so they sat together at ISAC and it looks like some other members also made acquaintance!
jane was an old jyp trainee i think

but still with the language bareer etc... it's still very unexpected

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Daisy was a JYP trainee!~ Not sure about the others but she for sure was. She has a lot of pics with Twice members.

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would guess so. Either way, I'm happy they got to know each other. I don't watch ISAC tbh but the interactions are always cute to see. :maheart:
ISAC gave me Samuel x Seventeen interactions, so I am 100% supportive of it! It is also the main source of my tired Woozi pictures&gifs stack.... SO I really like ISAC... Not for the sports, but for the other things!

maruberry

I offer free hugs
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I would guess so. Either way, I'm happy they got to know each other. I don't watch ISAC tbh but the interactions are always cute to see. :maheart:
I also remember this really cute thing that happened with IZ*ONE and Seventeen's fandom, where some Seventeen's managers (I think) were asking who of the carats were hungry and wanted food and got them hot dogs + other stuff.

The fans gave IZ*ONE members a bite and later when the manager came back asking who wanted more, IZ*ONE members raised their hands and they legit got hot dogs!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I also remember this really cute thing that happened with IZ*ONE and Seventeen's fandom, where some Seventeen's managers (I think) were asking who of the carats were hungry and wanted food and got them hot dogs + other stuff.

The fans gave IZ*ONE members a bite and later when the manager came back asking who wanted more, IZ*ONE members raised their hands and they legit got hot dogs!
omg yes i remember hearing that. such a cute and precious moment. :maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
ISAC gave me Samuel x Seventeen interactions, so I am 100% supportive of it! It is also the main source of my tired Woozi pictures&gifs stack.... SO I really like ISAC... Not for the sports, but for the other things!

Samuel x Seventeen. :maheart: and yeah i like isac for the interactions, cute moments, and some of the performances. i always watch them if clc performs something.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread