Group πŸŽ₯ IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~ (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Yena

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Yuri

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Minju

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Eunbi

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Chaeyeon

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Chaewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Hyewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Hitomi

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Nako

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yujin

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Wonyoung

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • OT12

    Votes: 8 12.7%

  • Total voters
    63

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & πŸ€
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Light stick gaahh just ordered a bunch of stuff...
14964
Ohh I saw this one yesterday, but I wasn't sure if it was official, it is then!
It looks kinda different to be honest lol. Gotta wait to see if those little balls move and how it's like IRL tho.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What did you write? lmao
I thought iz one chu was subbed but... it was season 1 i had refreshed my screen and i ended up much higher on the spread sheet.
even linked them until i looked at it more carefully.
I was just too excited !!

base link they have so much ...
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wiz*One checking in :queen:

I thought iz one chu was subbed but... it was season 1 i had refreshed my screen and i ended up much higher on the spread sheet.
even linked them until i looked at it more carefully.
I was just too excited !!

base link they have so much ...
Bookmarked :queen:
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & πŸ€
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought iz one chu was subbed but... it was season 1 i had refreshed my screen and i ended up much higher on the spread sheet.
even linked them until i looked at it more carefully.
I was just too excited !!

base link they have so much ...
Ohh, I saw this link once, it's really good for IZ*One content. We have a similar one for fromis in case you need.
Wiz*One checking in :queen:



Bookmarked :queen:
Anticipate their comeback on April 1st. :queen:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ohh, I saw this link once, it's really good for IZ*One content. We have a similar one for fromis in case you need.

Anticipate their comeback on April 1st. :queen:
Tag me for updates :chickill: :queen:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Ohh, I saw this link once, it's really good for IZ*One content. We have a similar one for fromis in case you need.

Anticipate their comeback on April 1st. :queen:
i have the iz one spread sheet on a tab on 3 coumpters ....
Fromis_ ss on this one atm watching the 100
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
ok now its subbed but its on you tube so grab it fast. 480p so low rez not sure its all uploaded or done yet.













daily motion subs from iz subs Much better than the you tube ones earlier.



 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread