RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 29 October 2019 #821 Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 29 October 2019 #822 Reactions: Willow and RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 October 2019 #823 This Uploader will have EngSubs soon! Stay tuned! π VLive HAPPY IZ*ONE DAYπ Reactions: RandAlThor and Willow
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 October 2019 #824 BLOOM*IZ I love it! IZ*ONE Concept Trailer : When IZ your BLOOMing moment? Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,612 Reactions Received 93,430 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,194 Fandom WizSoneLuv 30 October 2019 #825 RunningMan said: BLOOM*IZ I love it! IZ*ONE Concept Trailer : When IZ your BLOOMing moment? Click to expand... They are sooo pretty!!!
RunningMan said: BLOOM*IZ I love it! IZ*ONE Concept Trailer : When IZ your BLOOMing moment? Click to expand... They are sooo pretty!!!
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 October 2019 #826 1st Anniversary Messages to WIZ*ONE's Translated by IZSUBS Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 30 October 2019 #827 BLOOMING Gifs! Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 November 2019 #828 BLOOM*IZ Concept Photos 'I Was' Version Last edited: 1 November 2019 Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 November 2019 #829 BLOOM*IZ Concept Photos 'I AM' Version Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 November 2019 #830 BLOOM*IZ Concept Photos 'I Will' Version Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 November 2019 #831 Source: abc-mart.net/shop/e/emag17A/ Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 November 2019 #832 7th Smartest Idol Yujin 'My Little Television' Cut Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 November 2019 #833 Minju 'The Fault Is Not Yours' Movie Poster Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 November 2019 #834 Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 November 2019 #835 Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 November 2019 #836 BLOOM*IZ Concept Group Photos 'I Was' Version 'I Am' Version 'I Will' Version Last edited: 2 November 2019 Reactions: Willow and RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 2 November 2019 #837 BLOOM*IZ Concept Photos 'I Will' Unit Version Last edited: 2 November 2019 Reactions: Willow and RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,612 Reactions Received 93,430 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,194 Fandom WizSoneLuv 2 November 2019 #838 RunningMan said: BLOOM*IZ Concept Photos 'I Will' Unit Version Click to expand... I will is better in the units i think i really dislike the background being so busy. Reactions: Willow
RunningMan said: BLOOM*IZ Concept Photos 'I Will' Unit Version Click to expand... I will is better in the units i think i really dislike the background being so busy.
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 3 November 2019 #839 Sakura x MOLAK Reactions: RandAlThor
RunningMan Joined 17 May 2019 Messages 6,991 Reactions Received 6,214 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 November 2019 #840 1st Album [BLOOM*IZ] HIGHLIGHT MEDLEY Reactions: Willow and RandAlThor