Group πŸŽ₯ IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~ (5 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Yena

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Yuri

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Minju

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Eunbi

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Chaeyeon

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Chaewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Hyewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Hitomi

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Nako

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yujin

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Wonyoung

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • OT12

    Votes: 8 12.7%

  • Total voters
    63

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & πŸ€
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
When Chaeyeon like Hyoyeon is the "least pretty" you have a monster.
Yeah, I'd say IZ*ONE is one of the best well-served groups when it comes to visual members.
Going with my personal opinion, tho, I don't think Chaeyeon is the least attractive on IZ*ONE... It's Hitomi to me. I think she's (very) cute and all, but less attractive.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah, I'd say IZ*ONE is one of the best well-served groups when it comes to visual members.
Going with my personal opinion, tho, I don't think Chaeyeon is the least attractive on IZ*ONE... It's Hitomi to me. I think she's (very) cute and all, but less attractive.
Hiichan is cute but that first image when i saw her walk in i was looking for her from then on I thought she is really pretty.
23609
23594
23596


Chaeyeon has features that can work against her. She has the cute/ fun GND vibe. But as always were are talking about tiny shades when comparing kpop idols.
23611


For example not my favorite are the color iz shots. Wasn't her mom defending her against knets?
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & πŸ€
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hiichan is cute but that first image when i saw her walk in i was looking for her from then on I thought she is really pretty.
23609
23594
23596


Chaeyeon has features that can work against her. She has the cute/ fun GND vibe. But as always were are talking about tiny shades when comparing kpop idols.
23611


For example not my favorite are the color iz shots. Wasn't her mom defending her against knets?
Yep, her mom had to defend her thst time. Knetz being Knetz. :kijoongstare:

If I had to make a "visual ranking" of IZ*ONE, it would be something like this (I just made it in a hurry):

#1 Minju, #2 Chaewon, #3 Hyewon, #4 Wonyoung, #5 Eunbi, #6 Yuri, #7 Nako, #8 Yena, #9 Yujin, #10 Sakura, #11 Chaeyeon, #12 Hitomi

Again, just my personal opinion, so don't take it too serious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread