Lafalle @lafalafalle
Aug 22
Sakura confirmed every members Harry Potter houses in her mail lol
Gryffindor- Yujin, Nako
Slytherin - Hyewon, Sakura, Wonyong, Eunbi
Ravenclaw: Minju, Chaeyeon, Hiichan
Hufflepuff: Yena, Yuri, Chaewon
"Yujin is 100% Gryffindor. When we were in LA, we split up into Slyth and Gryf groups to buy hairties." Yujin and Nako fit Gryffindor so well.. "Yujin would be a super fast quidditch player that's loved by both her elders and youngers" Nako's smart and cute, kinda like a mascot"
"to be honest, Wonyoung and Yena would fit in Gryff aswell! Wonyoung would be like the genius underclassman and Yena is bright (personality wise) like Ron is! I think me, Eunbi and Kangchan fit Slyth well too! To be honest, when i was a elementary school i thought Gryff was the best
" also i hated slyth the most ( not interested). But after understanding myself, if the sorting hat was put on my head, I know for sure it'll shout "SLYTHERIN". Eunbi would be super strong with magic, someone who seems really cold but is actually really nice."
"Kang-chan is someone who would always just be asleep in the dormitory lol. "I feel like I'd be a total 'magic studies maniac' - type. Always in the library reading books with my glasses on"
"Minju, Hiichan And Chaeyeon in Ravenclaw also fits well! Minju is a always serious, takes notes in her book, always practicing magic - type. She'd suck at flying on a broomstick (lol) but would always score 100% on the tests. Chaeyeon is the bright, student council type..
"also she seems like someone with alot of sisters (which is true irl lol). Hiichan's image is even clearer. She'd always have a note and take down memos for everything. She'd be the type to always be reading with a pair of round glasses on...
"finally HufPuf, the right place for Yuri and Chaewon. Yuri and Chaewon would use music magic and become good friends with the animals.idk if that kinda magic exists tho Yena would always be accidentally using magic, but its magic that makes people smile, so she'd be super popular
"as for quidditch players, I think it'd be Yujin, Eunbi, Yena, Chaeyeon and Hiichan. Yenyul seem like the courageous type of player whereas Eunbi, Chaeyeon and Hiichan would be the type to use their heads and are really fast to spot their team members"
"Nako and Wonyoung seem like the students that'd bring tons of cheering goods to watch the matches. Kangchan would just go just buy the food they sell during the matches. Yuri, Chaewon and Minju would be the type to me super invested in the game and gets fustraited while cheering..
"then I'd be by myself somewhere examining and explaining to myself the things that happen in the match, that or I'd be playing games in the dorms. Seems like so much fun.. I can't stop imagining things haha."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Found this photoshopped one! 😊
And found this Fan Art.