Group πŸŽ₯ IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~ (28 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Yena

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Yuri

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Minju

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Eunbi

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Chaeyeon

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Chaewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Hyewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Hitomi

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Nako

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yujin

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Wonyoung

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • OT12

    Votes: 8 12.7%

  • Total voters
    63
Joined
5 January 2020
Messages
31
Reactions Received
94
Location
Chile
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Here I am a WIZ*ONE! My bias is Yena and I love her so much :sj_weary:
I'm sad about everything that happened with Mnet, but I will still support them because they weren't at fault.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Here I am a WIZ*ONE! My bias is Yena and I love her so much :sj_weary:
I'm sad about everything that happened with Mnet, but I will still support them because they weren't at fault.
Welcome!!!
Emanresu is also Yena biased
1578512963504.png





I dont have a bias but If i had had to vote on that last day Yena Hiichan or Eunbi were the 3 i was most scared for.
Since i never had to choose i am not certain but i may have gone Yena because i thought she was really getting hosed, and trusted in the ongoing Eunbi and Hiichan fans to save them.
Was sure Yujin, Wonyoung, Sakura , Nako, Chaeyeon Were safe. The other 4 spots I was split among Chaewon, Minju, Juri HaeYoon, Miru, Kaeun, Miyu I knew Hyewon was likely in and i thought knets would kill Yuri because of how open she was with her reactions.
I had started to move off of Miyu and Koeun as not really fitting. but i knew the final 12 was going to leave me sad for at least 6-7 kids.


And i was sad for the girls left out but these 12 gelled so well into over all a group that has SNSD like potential to destroy.
They are so strong in all phase of idoldom and OTR has put them to work early and often in many fields.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: RunningMan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread