- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,606
- Reactions Received
- 93,416
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 187,178
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Have i told you you look great in White? :)
Have i told you you look great in White? :)
i like long but i have always liked long more.
oneZero wants to know if you prefer Chaewon with short hair, long hair or both! π
![]()
Chaewon Fan Signing Fancams by oneZero
What is better, short or long hair? Or both?!
Gifs!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I like long too, but she does looks hella cute with short hair. So I could lean toward both!i like long but i have always liked long more.
She is hella cute period. Also she loves Mint chocolate chip ice cream ......I like long too, but she does looks hella cute with short hair. So I could lean toward both!
the first 2 were so strange .... but its fun.
Learn All About IZ*ONE Class 3nd Period
My Treasure Chest Of IZ*ONE [SBS KPop] 03.09.2020 [EngSub]
Ssambang are such friends.
500 days with about 100 very worrisome days....