Group πŸŽ₯ IZ*ONE Official Thread 🎞 ~ ONE-REELER is out! Stream Panorama! ~ (24 Viewers)

Who is your bias?

  • Yena

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Yuri

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Minju

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Eunbi

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Chaeyeon

    Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Chaewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Hyewon

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Sakura

    Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Hitomi

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Nako

    Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Yujin

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Wonyoung

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • OT12

    Votes: 8 12.7%

  • Total voters
    63
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
"I'm curious about you!" Who are your 5 favorite members? About me, I'm still learning about them and making up my mind about a list, but Yena and Nako should be up there.

 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
"I'm curious about you!" Who are your 5 favorite members? About me, I'm still learning about them and making up my mind about a list, but Yena and Nako should be up there.

I love em all, but connect to each differently.
I am very glad that i did not have to vote. and honestly i was really committed to at least 10 of the girls during the show.
It may be awful to admit but the guys who picked them did a really good job.
The synergy of these 12 is special, really really special.
I i would have had to vote. it would have been very hard as i liked way too many girls this season.
I will say it did seem if ep 11 ranking was true that my initial fears that the akb kids had too strong of an advantage was playing out.

Wonyoung, Sakura, Nako, Hyewon, Yujin, Chaeyeon, I had as locks(Hyewon i would have not likely picked. ) Hitomi i felt was strong enough for lower third for sure. Minju was rising because she grew so much mostly she learned to believe in herself, of the visuals she was far and away the most skilled and easiest to root for. For weeks Chaewon was getting buzz from folks who went to events and met the girls and she had excelled in every challenge.

Eunbi had me terrified at 12(before ep 11 i would have had her as a lock) of all the redemption stories in the show. Eunbi was the strongest and most committed. I think this is where Kaeun messed up, not being center of side to side or doing well in any of the live votes was not good for her. I Am exposed her as just not suiting a younger group, and as much as i fans wanted an older group sub Kaeun Miho and Miyu into this mix and its all bad. (no way Wonyoung was not making this.) I was in Miyu's corner for the whole show but she is better off at mystic. I think ep 12 also really exposed most of the j line as not ready for what would be IZ*ONE life if i had to pick 1 to add to the group it would be Miu or Juri (from all accounts NMB pulled the plug on Miru) Juri was the most ready.

Yena's slide was killing me as we can see and did see in the show she is just good to great at everything.

Yuri .. man main vocal was hard Haeyoon was the most skilled, Chowon arc was compelling and she is good. Yuri was third in skill for me. day of the show i thought Haeyoon did not have a shot Chowon stans i found most annoying after Sakura stans. Yuri has proved to be the correct pick for many reasons. I do think Chowon of all the final 20 is so far the most hosed i would also add Nayoung and Yunjin to that list.

Day of the vote it would have come down to Eunbi or Yena as to who i was most afraid for, and the meta gamer in me might have thought Yena too far out,but i would have chosen from those 2. Being an international fan has its perks as i do not have to fully commit to 1 girl to get them in.
 
Last edited:
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
"I'm curious about you!" Who are your 5 favorite members? About me, I'm still learning about them and making up my mind about a list, but Yena and Nako should be up there.


Can't choose just 5, This whole group is my bias!
Like their group name says it's 12 members coming together as one! 😊


Since you're new to IZ*ONE, I posted some stage
performances in the spoiler below you should definitely watch.
Be sure to check them out if you haven't seen these before.
I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do.
Enjoy!


[2018 MAMA PREMIERE in KOREA] IZ*ONE_INTRO + La Vie en Rose 181210





[2018 MAMA PREMIERE in KOREA] IZ*ONE Special Stage - Energetic / Wanna One 181210





[Mama 2018 Japan] Intro + Dear My Friends Dance Stage + Memory + La Vie en Rose + Rumor





[Mama 2018 Japan] Fan's Choice All Moments





[2018 MAMA in HONG KONG 181214] IZ*ONE - COLOR*IZ + La Vie en Rose





IZ*ONE Crystal*iz + Highlight + Violeta MGMA Awards 2019 (2019.8.1)





Japan Debut Showcase Full





IZ*ONE - AICHI IMPACT! 2019 KPOP FESTIVAL





IZ*ONE Intro + La Vie en Rose - 8th Gaon Chart Music Awards 2018





IZ*ONE Intro + La Vie en Rose 28th Seoul Music Awards





Sunflower @ KCON Thailand





(IZ*ONE) - AYAYAYA | COMEBACK IZ*ONE BLOOM*IZ
 
Last edited:
Joined
9 October 2019
Messages
437
Reactions Received
1,568
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I love em all, but connect to each differently.
I am very glad that i did not have to vote. and honestly i was really committed to at least 10 of the girls during the show.
It may be awful to admit but the guys who picked them did a really good job.
The synergy of these 12 is special, really really special.
I i would have had to vote. it would have been very hard as i liked way too many girls this season.
I will say it did seem if ep 11 ranking was true that my initial fears that the akb kids had too strong of an advantage was playing out.

Wonyoung, Sakura, Nako, Hyewon, Yujin, Chaeyeon, I had as locks(Hyewon i would have not likely picked. ) Hitomi i felt was strong enough for lower third for sure. Minju was rising because she grew so much mostly she learned to believe in herself, of the visuals she was far and away the most skilled and easiest to root for. For weeks Chaewon was getting buzz from folks who went to events and met the girls and she had excelled in every challenge.

Eunbi had me terrified at 12(before ep 11 i would have had her as a lock) of all the redemption stories in the show. Eunbi was the strongest and most committed. I think this is where Kaeun messed up, not being center of side to side or doing well in any of the live votes was not good for her. I Am exposed her as just not suiting a younger group, and as much as i fans wanted an older group sub Kaeun Miho and Miyu into this mix and its all bad. (no way Wonyoung was not making this.) I was in Miyu's corner for the whole show but she is better off at mystic. I think ep 12 also really exposed most of the j line as not ready for what would be IZ*ONE life if i had to pick 1 to add to the group it would be Miu or Juri (from all accounts NMB pulled the plug on Miru) Juri was the most ready.

Yena's slide was killing me as we can see and did see in the show she is just good to great at everything.

Yuri .. man main vocal was hard Haeyoon was the most skilled, Chowon arc was compelling and she is good. Yuri was third in skill for me. day of the show i thought Haeyoon did not have a shot Chowon stans i found most annoying after Sakura stans. Yuri has proved to be the correct pick for many reasons. I do think Chowon of all the final 20 is so far the most hosed i would also add Nayoung and Yunjin to that list.

Day of the vote it would have come down to Eunbi or Yena as to who i was most afraid for, and the meta gamer in me might have thought Yena too far out,but i would have chosen from those 2. Being an international fan has its perks as i do not have to fully commit to 1 girl to get them in.
Considering that I plan to watch Produce 48, I figured I better not read part of this post to avoid some spoilers, haha. So I ask again to have a better understanding, your favorite members?
Can't choose just 5, This whole group is my bias!
Like their group name says it's 12 members coming together as one! 😊


Since you're new to IZ*ONE, I posted some stage
performances in the spoiler below you should definitely watch.
Be sure to check them out if you haven't seen these before.
I'm sure you have a lot of catching up to do.
Enjoy!


[2018 MAMA PREMIERE in KOREA] IZ*ONE_INTRO + La Vie en Rose 181210





[2018 MAMA PREMIERE in KOREA] IZ*ONE Special Stage - Energetic / Wanna One 181210





[Mama 2018 Japan] Intro + Dear My Friends Dance Stage + Memory + La Vie en Rose + Rumor





[Mama 2018 Japan] Fan's Choice All Moments





[2018 MAMA in HONG KONG 181214] IZ*ONE - COLOR*IZ + La Vie en Rose





IZ*ONE Crystal*iz + Highlight + Violeta MGMA Awards 2019 (2019.8.1)





Japan Debut Showcase Full





IZ*ONE - AICHI IMPACT! 2019 KPOP FESTIVAL





IZ*ONE Intro + La Vie en Rose - 8th Gaon Chart Music Awards 2018





IZ*ONE Intro + La Vie en Rose 28th Seoul Music Awards





Sunflower @ KCON Thailand





(IZ*ONE) - AYAYAYA | COMEBACK IZ*ONE BLOOM*IZ
Smart way to avoid the question, haha. I imagine it must be hard to choose only 5. Thank you for those videos!
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunningMan
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Considering that I plan to watch Produce 48, I figured I better not read part of this post to avoid some spoilers, haha. So I ask again to have a better understanding, your favorite members?

Smart way to avoid the question, haha. I imagine it must be hard to choose only 5. Thank you for those videos!
if you wanna watch old stuff


running man and I are similar in the no favorite area.
Actually i tend to not have favorites in any group i stan.
If i like one member significantly more than others i have only a casual interest in the group and focus only on the member in question like say Hani in EXID.
and if i like one member less than the rest it kinda kills the group for me like say IOI.
 
Joined
17 May 2019
Messages
6,991
Reactions Received
6,214
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

['M COUNTDOWN Theater' IZ*ONEVioleta]
After School Life Special | M COUNTDOWN 200416 EP.661





Sakura's Saku No Ki Radio Show Cut 04.15.2020 [EngSub]

​
 
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread