- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
FUCK!
Jeonghan in the fallin' flower MV... I'm.... I AM NOT ALRIGHT!
THAT is what I dream about.
THIS is just.... I want to bite him right then and there. I want to see bruises on that fucking perfect angelic skin.
I want to suck on his nipples to hear him moan, bite them to hear him yelp.
Lick him from his neck all the way to down below.
And then I want to ride him until we are both sweaty and exhausted.
Bcs THAT....
I'm not alright. This scene in the MV is fucking EXACTLY what I dream about and I am not fucking alright.
Jeonghan in the fallin' flower MV... I'm.... I AM NOT ALRIGHT!
THAT is what I dream about.
THIS is just.... I want to bite him right then and there. I want to see bruises on that fucking perfect angelic skin.
I want to suck on his nipples to hear him moan, bite them to hear him yelp.
Lick him from his neck all the way to down below.
And then I want to ride him until we are both sweaty and exhausted.
Bcs THAT....
I'm not alright. This scene in the MV is fucking EXACTLY what I dream about and I am not fucking alright.