- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,390
- Reactions Received
- 55,129
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,277
maybe it was specifically requested by the advertiserWhy do they have to wear the same outfit they used for the ad![]()
I know that's the reason, I just hate it when they do thatmaybe it was specifically requested by the advertiser
why..?I know that's the reason, I just hate it when they do that![]()
You know how I was telling you last time on the smaller countries since they cant keep revisiting, they shoot the entire ad at once but then space out all the promo releases. So you see the same outfit or few outfits in every ad.why..?![]()
mmh I see what you mean. Personally it does not bother me so much thoughYou know how I was telling you last time on the smaller countries since they cant keep revisiting, they shoot the entire ad at once but then space out all the promo releases. So you see the same outfit or few outfits in every ad.
Then you see the same outfit in person too? It just feels cheap![]()