- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,057
- Reactions Received
- 98,837
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,151
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't remember either, but I think they are a bit late to itI dont know what challenge this is but interesting![]()
Like alwaysI don't remember either, but I think they are a bit late to it![]()
Yes, that's the reason but doesn't change the fact that because of that they always late to trend is miss them entirelyjust because they are busy![]()
lets not be too hard on themYes, that's the reason but doesn't change the fact that because of that they always late to trend is miss them entirely![]()
I'm not blaming them but some trends are just so cute and it's sad seeing everyone else but my faves doing themlets not be too hard on them![]()
I'm not blaming them but some trends are just so cute and it's sad seeing everyone else but my faves doing them![]()