jimimis is a TASTELESS HOE (3 Viewers)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Angry
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and baekk
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
T R A S H and not even recycling
:welp: I think you got hit on the head if you can’t recognize fated soulmates!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and Dopamine
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: kuro
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Getting an edawn badge really is tragic :llama_thug:
No but really is the hag ok???
no she's not
MY FUCKING MOTHER SAID YES FOR THE CONCERT AND I WAS GOING TO BUY TICKETS TODAY, STILL CRYING IN MY SHOCK, HANDS TREMBLING AND THEN SHE STOPPED AND LOOKED CLOSELY AT THE DATE, AND SAID THE 11 and 12th ARE NOT IDEAL DAYS AND SHE DIDN'T WANT ME GOING ON EITHER BECAUSE SHE HAD FIRST STARTED NOTICING HER CHRONIC PROBLEM AROUND THE 11TH OF SOME MONTH AND SHE THINKS IT'S FUCKING BAD LUCK AND I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AND I'VE BEEN IN MY ROOM EVER SINCE SCHOOL ENDED AND I WANT TO DIE!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
no she's not
MY FUCKING MOTHER SAID YES FOR THE CONCERT AND I WAS GOING TO BUY TICKETS TODAY, STILL CRYING IN MY SHOCK, HANDS TREMBLING AND THEN SHE STOPPED AND LOOKED CLOSELY AT THE DATE, AND SAID THE 11 and 12th ARE NOT IDEAL DAYS AND SHE DIDN'T WANT ME GOING ON EITHER BECAUSE SHE HAD FIRST STARTED NOTICING HER CHRONIC PROBLEM AROUND THE 11TH OF SOME MONTH AND SHE THINKS IT'S FUCKING BAD LUCK AND I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AND I'VE BEEN IN MY ROOM EVER SINCE SCHOOL ENDED AND I WANT TO DIE!
Haggy no!! I wish I could give you a hug or something :pandasad: There’ll always be a next time and next concert you’ll get to hold this over your mother though!!!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Haggy no!! I wish I could give you a hug or something :pandasad: There’ll always be a next time and next concert you’ll get to hold this over your mother though!!!
:pandasad:
she said I may be able to go next year if her RA got better anyways, but jin will be in the military, and I want to see SEVEN kings on a stage, not six, or a subunit :pandasad::pandasad:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:pandasad:
she said I may be able to go next year if her RA got better anyways, but jin will be in the military, and I want to see SEVEN kings on a stage, not six, or a subunit :pandasad::pandasad:
:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Your mom seriously :pandamad: I hope she has ia sudden change of heart
Fighting hag!!!
 
  • Sad
Reactions: kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Your mom seriously :pandamad: I hope she has ia sudden change of heart
Fighting hag!!!
me too, but not likely
anyways, that better happen QUICK, tickets are selling fast and the date is travelling up

but I'm gonna make her compromise.
free of charge, she's going to buy me at least 2 versions of their new album and there's no way she's not going to agree, because even she knows 3 years is soooooo long for a person with a ten second attention span to crave for something
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
me too, but not likely
anyways, that better happen QUICK, tickets are selling fast and the date is travelling up

but I'm gonna make her compromise.
free of charge, she's going to buy me at least 2 versions of their new album and there's no way she's not going to agree, because even she knows 3 years is soooooo long for a person with a ten second attention span to crave for something
Clever :dab:
 
  • Like
Reactions: kuro

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread