- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,382
- Reactions Received
- 14,883
- Location
- Sun
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 20
- Ship
i guess we are taking about @DopamineTASTELESS HOE
i guess we are taking about @DopamineTASTELESS HOE
SHIP DOTAE
T R A S H and not even recycling
Says the blue sky stani guess we are taking about @Dopamine
SHUT UPSays the blue sky stan
TAEYONGohhhh, i'm gonna get 700 posts today, what should my next badge be?
BITCH I GOT EDAWNTAEYONG
Getting an edawn badge really is tragic :llama_thug:BITCH I GOT EDAWN
also something really tragic happened :(
no she's notGetting an edawn badge really is tragic :llama_thug:
No but really is the hag ok???
Haggy no!! I wish I could give you a hug or somethingno she's not
MY FUCKING MOTHER SAID YES FOR THE CONCERT AND I WAS GOING TO BUY TICKETS TODAY, STILL CRYING IN MY SHOCK, HANDS TREMBLING AND THEN SHE STOPPED AND LOOKED CLOSELY AT THE DATE, AND SAID THE 11 and 12th ARE NOT IDEAL DAYS AND SHE DIDN'T WANT ME GOING ON EITHER BECAUSE SHE HAD FIRST STARTED NOTICING HER CHRONIC PROBLEM AROUND THE 11TH OF SOME MONTH AND SHE THINKS IT'S FUCKING BAD LUCK AND I JUST WANT TO SCREAM AND I'VE BEEN IN MY ROOM EVER SINCE SCHOOL ENDED AND I WANT TO DIE!
Haggy no!! I wish I could give you a hug or somethingThere’ll always be a next time and next concert you’ll get to hold this over your mother though!!!
:hmm::hmm::hmm:
she said I may be able to go next year if her RA got better anyways, but jin will be in the military, and I want to see SEVEN kings on a stage, not six, or a subunit![]()
me too, but not likely:hmm::hmm::hmm:
Your mom seriouslyI hope she has ia sudden change of heart
Fighting hag!!!
Cleverme too, but not likely
anyways, that better happen QUICK, tickets are selling fast and the date is travelling up
but I'm gonna make her compromise.
free of charge, she's going to buy me at least 2 versions of their new album and there's no way she's not going to agree, because even she knows 3 years is soooooo long for a person with a ten second attention span to crave for something