Appreciation Journalistic Standards KPS Should Aim For (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don’t think our eyes are going to be able to handle this
And I’m bad at formal writing ;-;
how did you get in the news team :chickill:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Someone should also send the article to SM and YG so that AKP gets sued for slander.
And that someone was me..

Took me about 5 minutes to find SM's email address and to compile the screenshots and email. But I sent it off to them.



If SM decides to take action (and I doubt, but hope they do) then it be what AKP deserves :sippinthetea:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,434
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
And that someone was me..

Took me about 5 minutes to find SM's email address and to compile the screenshots and email. But I sent it off to them.



If SM decides to take action (and I doubt, but hope they do) then it be what AKP deserves :sippinthetea:
well its on on akp any more

Looking at the comments i thought drew had gone next level by going to the front page.


speaking of bad head lines / articles....
21015

yea because they have yet to apply as it says in the naver article...... /sigh.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread