Appreciation Journalistic Standards KPS Should Aim For (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
ROOKIE was a diss track aimed at BlackPink?




Breaking news. Several Blinks have just revealed after much research
that Red Velvet's "Rookie" is actually a diss track aimed at rival
girl group BlackPink.

They speculate that if you read between the
lines of the song and the video itself there is clear indication that
Red Velvet does not approve of BlackPink's existeance. There are lots
of accusations made but the main ones include RV thinks BP copied
their group in name and member count. Both group names use colors and
both groups debuted with four members. This infuriated SM and RV so
much that it was secretly the only reason SM added a fifth member to
the group. The chorus of the song is obviously RV venting and taunting
BP that "they some Rookies" and aren't in the same league as them. The
two main video references to back this claim is at the very end of the
video you see Irene wearing a black and pink striped shirt conducting a play on stage. A play that consists of 4 members. An obvious call
out to BlackPink. But she then walks on the stage and joins the other
girls as they all pose as 5 sort of in a "Bitch take this" diss.


The
other video referenece is this screencap which is obviously supposed to be a Lisa puppet.




This is only the second time SM has ever fired back at another
girl group. The first being in 2010 when f(x) relesed "NuAb0" as an
answer to 4Minuets' "Hot Issue" and you guessed it YG's own 2NE1's
"Fire". But that was just friendly competiton this latest scandel is
personal it seems.

So Is Red Velvet "PLaying with Fire" cause this is a situation that
could escualte once word gets back to YG Headquarters?


Netziens react.
1.[+323, -265} First.

2.[+738, -86] Brrrrrrrr Rambo

3.[1,121, -61] This is why I can't get into kpop. Fans are always
looking for an excuse to hate on other groups.

4.[+446, -550] This is seriously reaching. But if Rookie was aimed at
BlackPink then Dumb Dumb was aimed at themselves. "We so Dumb Dumb
Dumb".

5.[+968, -7] Like if your reading this article in 2017.

6.[9,111, -3] SHINee's back. SHINee's back. SHINee's back. Back Back Back Back.

7.[+486, -422] Yawn. Boring group dissing boring group = Boring. Call me
when the real Queens of Kpop aka Nation's Girl Group aka Snatching
wigs off yo faves since 2007 aka Girls Generation come back.

8.[+302, -13] Never in a million years did I think we'd have a
Deathrow/Bad Boy feud in kpop. Let me guess Lisa is 2Pac and Irene is
B.I.G. Let's just pray this doesn't end in bloodshed.

9.[+73,866, -775] If I had a dollar for everytime someone tried to start
some drama in kpop I could afford to buy Twice some singing lessons.
Maybe.

10.[+551, -7] What a coincidence I was just baking a red velvet cake for
my Mothers birthday when I stumbled across this article. Got so caught
up in it that I forgot about my cake and when I ran frantically to the
kitchen to pull it out it was blacker than Wesley Snipes. Now my face
is pink cause I'm so embarresed.

11.[+2,281, -0] The Wizard of Oz is on TNT right now.

12. [+774, -4] This is a whole new level of stupid. Whoever wrote this article can burn in hell.

Who do you side with on this one? Are you a Blink or a Revovuvu?

I don't think I need to say where this came from :joysip:
@News team
Get on this level​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I've seen those lmao.

Such a joke it's a mind f*ck as to how anyone can take it so serious.

Such a pathetic site. And the person that wrote those articles among others that attack BP is just as pathetic.

I believe KPS will never allow such useless sh*t to be uploaded in the news section. KPS and its admins actually have integrity and a desire to make this site a good place to be for K-pop fans.
 
Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I was just coming here to post the exact same thing! lmao

This is why I have AKP (and Koreaboo) blocked. Soompi will always be superior.



-----------

and they have to try harder if they want to force a fandom fight between Reveluvs and Blinks. Because we aren't biting the bait.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Let me become a member of the news team and i'll do something more iconic than this :sippinthetea::sippinthetea::sippinthetea::sippinthetea::sippinthetea:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
I was just coming here to post the exact same thing! lmao

This is why I have AKP (and Koreaboo) blocked. Soompi will always be superior.



-----------

and they have to try harder if they want to force a fandom fight between Reveluvs and Blinks. Because we aren't biting the bait.
Wait this actually real? :nekosweat:
I thought the queen just made this up
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
The language! The vocabulary! The sentence structure! My eyes! :pandamad:
WTF why there's no like with the kissing face which means " see my cute face when in the same time i think that you're a bitch and i'll throw you from a window so you can break all your bones and die slowly"?????? 😘😘
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Wait this actually real? :nekosweat:
I thought the queen just made this up
I can't get through Rookie long enough to write something like that :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread