- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,695
- Reactions Received
- 93,500
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,392
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
Haha niceI somehow misread this as yeri and yerin being besties
I knowHaha nice
but thats Nayeon, Taeyeon , Suhyun ect for Yeri :)
Well they did ice out Hayoung for some reason and that would have made it easierI knowI guess I read yerin as yerim Then forgot about joy
I was so confused about them being friends
I’m waiting for yeri and wjsn dayoung to become friends after that seulgi zip episode with wjsn eunseo and dayoungWell they did ice out Hayoung for some reason and that would have made it easier![]()
The Chaos...I’m waiting for yeri and wjsn dayoung to become friends after that seulgi zip episode with wjsn eunseo and dayoung
since dayoung was failing with the kimbap and seulgi compared her to yeri and dayoung immediately asked if she was also 99 line![]()