Appreciation Joy and Yerin besties. (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Haha nice
but thats Nayeon, Taeyeon , Suhyun ect for Yeri :)
I know:haylul: I guess I read yerin as yerim Then forgot about joy:lisalaugh:

I was so confused about them being friends
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I know:haylul: I guess I read yerin as yerim Then forgot about joy:lisalaugh:

I was so confused about them being friends
Well they did ice out Hayoung for some reason and that would have made it easier :kokorohappy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Well they did ice out Hayoung for some reason and that would have made it easier :kokorohappy:
I’m waiting for yeri and wjsn dayoung to become friends after that seulgi zip episode with wjsn eunseo and dayoung :haylul:

since dayoung was failing with the kimbap and seulgi compared her to yeri and dayoung immediately asked if she was also 99 line:lisalaugh:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,500
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I’m waiting for yeri and wjsn dayoung to become friends after that seulgi zip episode with wjsn eunseo and dayoung :haylul:

since dayoung was failing with the kimbap and seulgi compared her to yeri and dayoung immediately asked if she was also 99 line:lisalaugh:
The Chaos...
 
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and litc

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So cute!
:pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc and RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread