K- NEITZEN'S VOTE ON THE TOP 5 ARTIST THEY WANT TO RETURN THE MOST (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Lim Kim! :c

I miss her but she hasn't been seen since 2016. I heard she just gave up on K-pop life. It's a pity because she is so talented and I love her voice.








I love these songs ^
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Goddammit, there is 3 on the list I can't wait to see, well maybe 4 actually. Didn't even realize it has been so long since Ga-in had comeback, but it truly has- wtf happened :yolk:
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Goddammit, there is 3 on the list I can't wait to see, well maybe 4 actually. Didn't even realize it has been so long since Ga-in had comeback, but it truly has- wtf happened :yolk:
I heard that Ga-in had mental health issues so I guess this is why.
 
Last edited:

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I head that Ga-in had mental health issues so I guess this is why.
Ah well that explains it. I hope she's feeling better. I haven't really followed her that much, but I have appreciated her releases.
 
  • Like
Reactions: QueenGirlCrush
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
CL and Lee Hi are the living proofs that YG is an idiot.
Breathe speaks for itself. I follow a CL stats account and despite not being active and of a older generation, she continues to amass thousands of new views and followers, YG is seating on a huge source of income when it comes to CL.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread