K-Pop Alarm (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What songs do you think are good to wake up for or have you used as an alarm?

I have had two songs in the past as my alarms:




​
 
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
power up was my alarm and it ruined the song for me :yolk: so my new strategy is using my least favorite song:



i love twice so much but this song ain't it for me:maheart: it's surprisingly effective
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
  • Haha
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
my alarm just beeps with the caption “Jimin wants you to wake up~~~”
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ngl I usually refuse to use a song I like for an alarm because then I'll start hating the song for waking me up all the time :wimwim:

So I just pick a generic song on my phone that I don't give 2 shits about.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
So I just pick a generic song on my phone that I don't give 2 shits about.
So... What is your alarm then. D4? lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread