- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
I hate how cute he is.
Because that just makes it worse for me
The brighter he smiles,
the more I want to tie him up and worship his body
The more embarrassed he gets
the more I want to make him describe the things he feels
When I bite his nipple
When I pull his hair and whisper sweet nothings in his ear
When I jerk him off until he is begging to come only for me to deny him
The cuter and more adorable he is
the more I want to ruin him
The shyer he gets and the more he blushes
the more I want to make him gasp for more
Why do cute and beautiful people have this effect on me?
Maybe one day I will figure it out
Because that just makes it worse for me
The brighter he smiles,
the more I want to tie him up and worship his body
The more embarrassed he gets
the more I want to make him describe the things he feels
When I bite his nipple
When I pull his hair and whisper sweet nothings in his ear
When I jerk him off until he is begging to come only for me to deny him
The cuter and more adorable he is
the more I want to ruin him
The shyer he gets and the more he blushes
the more I want to make him gasp for more
Why do cute and beautiful people have this effect on me?
Maybe one day I will figure it out