18+ Kai should be illegal (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Aight, it's been a bit too long since an 18+ thread graced this forum, so... HERE I AM AGAIN!

To the topic... Kai should be illegal and banned from:

1) Ever appearing on television or being filmed
2) ever dancing again

Why is this? Because Kai just standing there should be considered porn! Kai dancing is like straight up sex on screen though. Like how can one expect me to look at Kai dancing and NOT think oh damn I wanna fuck this guy. HOW IS ONE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?

How does one look at THIS

44457
44458



and not go HOLY FUCK HOT DAMN, CHOKE ME WITH YOUR COCK!

I'm telling you, it's not possible unless you aren't into boys. It just isn't. If you are saying it is, you be lying and suppressing the hoe inside of you. Don't suppress the hoe. it needs to breathe too!

44459



And now for maximum whiplash effect, have this!




And to end this... Fuck Kai and if that can't happen, can he at least fuck me?
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
My neighbor from Estonia wasnt so innocent after all... My poor little eyes :pepecry1:
Yeah.... I happen to be a hard stan who likes cute idols... it's... it's an interesting combination and this thread is tame by my standards!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oof it has been long to see a 18+ thread from you. missed that
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I see Kai as more of a cute person than sexy :llama_squish:

So he can continue dancing and appearing on shows for me all day long.
:maheart:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and maruberry

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I see Kai as more of a cute person than sexy :llama_squish:

So he can continue dancing and appearing on shows for me all day long.
:maheart:
For me the problem is that I find him cute too... only I find cute sexy in a weird way... So... I'm dead either way!
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread