- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I enjoy the photobooks and the kards so it's disappointing for me. Hope they gain traction in Korea with this though!I mean there will be an MV and all, at least it's something![]()
They pulled a YG and had them only tour I guess.Wait no album wtf, after a year it's just a single?
DSP, are you even trying?
@Reo @JungYoda @feepit @QueenGirlCrush @Rosanna @SuddenlyKfan @Bagliun_Edar @GoldenBunnyGUYS!!
THE MV TEASER LOOKS SO GOOD!! DARK, SEDUCTIVE, EXPENSIVE!!
It's got me hyped for sure!!
Somin and BM looking hot af![]()
Hoooly, okay this looks good af
Seems like a serious rebrand of their image, this whole underground sexy cult vibe, I'm digging itHoooly, okay this looks good af![]()
even the choreography bit seemed more innovative tbhSeems like a serious rebrand of their image, this whole underground sexy cult vibe, I'm digging it![]()
DAMN this a movie budgetGUYS!!
THE MV TEASER LOOKS SO GOOD!! DARK, SEDUCTIVE, EXPENSIVE!!
It's got me hyped for sure!!
Somin and BM looking hot af![]()
Yeah I'm liking the little bits of choreo we saw, not like the typical KARD dance for sure, and I'm gladeven the choreography bit seemed more innovative tbh
I thought I was done with KARD but this got meDAMN this a movie budget![]()
ig you gotta click on each of the questions to see the answers, dk why it doesnt embedd their answers as wellKARD did a AMA on reddit, here are some comments and answers to questions asked.
There are many many more if you click on either of the comments
@Ozymandias @JungYoda @feepit @QueenGirlCrush @Rosanna @SuddenlyKfan @Bagliun_Edar @GoldenBunny