Comeback KARD | 'Bomb Bomb' - MV RELEASE (6 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean there will be an MV and all, at least it's something :pepecry1:
I enjoy the photobooks and the kards so it's disappointing for me. Hope they gain traction in Korea with this though!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Hoooly, okay this looks good af :pandaomg:
Seems like a serious rebrand of their image, this whole underground sexy cult vibe, I'm digging it :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
even the choreography bit seemed more innovative tbh
Yeah I'm liking the little bits of choreo we saw, not like the typical KARD dance for sure, and I'm glad :sanapray:

DAMN this a movie budget :pandaomg::pandaomg::pandaomg:
I thought I was done with KARD but this got me :pandalove:
Really hope it's good.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OH DAMN NOW I'M REALLY MAD THAT WE'RE NOT GETTING A PHOTOBOOK FOR THIS RELEASE.

The concept teaser looks like a movie trailer for a sexy movie that involves infidelity lmao. I've always loved dark Kard more than the fun Holla Holla/Ride on the Wind stuff.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread