- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
Wow. That sounds.... I'm in a loss of words.😍
Wow. That sounds.... I'm in a loss of words.😍
Yeah that's fanmadeI don't know what's this. It was posted yesterday on youtube; but nobody here has seemingly noticed it. So I'll post it. I don't know whether or not it's fanmade or what. I'm just leaving it here.
Yup the song in the video is Gain's Paradise Lost.I don't know what's this. It was posted yesterday on youtube; but nobody here has seemingly noticed it. So I'll post it. I don't know whether or not it's fanmade or what. I'm just leaving it here.
She's snatched me since the first time I saw Oh Naname @ Somin
it does sound pretty loud, which I have nothing against but I can see that it might be too much for some people, hopefully it is just a short part in the ChorusOof that didn't sound like the type of song I'd like at all :(
I really hope so myself because I didn't like it at all.it does sound pretty loud, which I have nothing against but I can see that it might be too much for some people, hopefully it is just a short part in the ChorusOof that didn't sound like the type of song I'd like at all :(