Comeback KARD | 'Bomb Bomb' - MV RELEASE (4 Viewers)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I don't know what's this. It was posted yesterday on youtube; but nobody here has seemingly noticed it. So I'll post it. I don't know whether or not it's fanmade or what. I'm just leaving it here.

Yeah that's fanmade :sanapray:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just want to cut J.Seph's hair lol He looks like he's ready to complain in a retail store and ask for a manager. Both of his hairstyles in Rumor were his best looks.

I don't know what's this. It was posted yesterday on youtube; but nobody here has seemingly noticed it. So I'll post it. I don't know whether or not it's fanmade or what. I'm just leaving it here.

Yup the song in the video is Gain's Paradise Lost.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Oof that didn't sound like the type of song I'd like at all :(
it does sound pretty loud, which I have nothing against but I can see that it might be too much for some people, hopefully it is just a short part in the Chorus
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
Oof that didn't sound like the type of song I'd like at all :(
it does sound pretty loud, which I have nothing against but I can see that it might be too much for some people, hopefully it is just a short part in the Chorus
I really hope so myself because I didn't like it at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Rosanna and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread