Is Taeyeon your Ultimate bias?


  • Total voters
    13

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Titles
1. 11:11
2. I
3. Fine
4. Voice
5. Rain

B-sides
1. UR
2. Time Lapse
3. Fire
4. Stress
5. I'm The Greatest
Our #1 choices are almost identical :susPepe: Though my #1 spot does change between Why and 11:11 depending on my mood....

well you hardly see someone appreciating her here :jisoosmh:
I really should change that.... I need to get more active on here and then I can spread more of my love for Taeyeon :sanapray:


I hate the poll :(
Jessica is my ultimate bias but I want to have a YES option for Taeyeon TT
Well I have two UBs (Taeyeon and Seulgi)

Putting Why at number 1 :sanapray:
I’ve never gotten sick of that song
Why has been my phone's ringtone for a few years now :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread