KPS' first annual Refugee survey (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Question 1: why kps ?

Needed a place where certain people wont gang up on blackvelvet and getting free passes
:nobully: :blegh: and i hated dictatorship mentality :nekopout: so KPS was the solution !

Question 2: requirements..

As i remember correctly, there was no requirements to join at that time.


Question 3: enjoying kps ?

:yes: i enjoyed and still do enjoy KPS to the fullest, even me being on the shy side and not that much interaction with the inner circle of KPS. :sippinthetea:


Question 4: would i invite ?

none of my friends are into kpop, but i did invite several people into kps, but only some of them set me as Referrals :bigcatcry:


Question 5: .....

There is always room for improvements and you guys do a great job in such. @Son Na Eun always adds new features and is all about feedback. Staff Members doing great job ! :nekolove::nekolove:



@BritishLuvie :pikahappy::pikahappy: :pikahappy::pikahappy:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Question 1: why kps ?

Needed a place where certain people wont gang up on blackvelvet and getting free passes
:nobully::blegh: and i hated dictatorship mentality :nekopout: so KPS was the solution !

Question 2: requirements..

As i remember correctly, there was no requirements to join at that time.


Question 3: enjoying kps ?

:yes: i enjoyed and still do enjoy KPS to the fullest, even me being on the shy side and not that much interaction with the inner circle of KPS. :sippinthetea:


Question 4: would i invite ?

none of my friends are into kpop, but i did invite several people into kps, but only some of them set me as Referrals :bigcatcry:


Question 5: .....

There is always room for improvements and you guys do a great job in such. @Son Na Eun always adds new features and is all about feedback. Staff Members doing great job ! :nekolove::nekolove:



@BritishLuvie :pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
BlackVelvet is the revolution on here!!



God. It's really good being able to come onto a forum and not see that the most recent threads are recycled shit that's been said over and over already.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Question 1: What was your reason for joining KPS?
People kept hating on it on the other forum I was active on so I was curious and decided to see if it's as bad as they made it out to be.


Question 2: Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?
I didn't even get a single invitation... I have no friends :yolk:
If we had a system like that, then I wouldn't be here right now lol.

Question 3: Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?
Definitely. When I joined, this was just supposed to be a side forum. I was completely loyal to my first forum but that all changed after seeing how great this place is. It's active, has super nice and friendly users and interactive and helpful staff. On an even brighter side, I no longer get a head ache every time I try to browse the forum or discuss my faves. People are open to opinions and you don't get users hating on you for everything. I'm also not as self conscious over here so I can post anything without worrying about whether people will hate on me for it or not. So 10/10 best forum.

Question 4: If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?
I mean, if they were into K-Pop then yes. Also I wouldn't force them to join here exclusively but I will warn them that if they don't want their K-Pop experience to be ruined, then they should only join here.

Question 5: If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Question 1:
What was your reason for joining KPS?

I needed to talk to @Dopamine somehow lmao


Question 2:
Did you have too much trouble with getting enough invitations from current members to meet KPS' requirements to join?

wasn't a thing :nekolove:

Question 3:
Have you enjoyed your time here on KPS so far?

very very very much. you guys are my family, this is my home <3

Question 4:
If you said yes to Question 3. Would you recommend KPS to your friends and would you force them to join this forum exclusively?

already have been trying for two weeks, stubborn people keep stubborn company :yolk:

Question 5:
If you haven't enjoyed your time on KPS so far then please let us know how we can improve your experience whilst here.

n/a
:pandalove:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Some of these responses have been very interesting so far to those of us at Seulgi's Pringles LTD Well only me right now because @JungYoda and @MonCherry are fucking slacking with their work and will be handed their P45s soon.....

Especially to Question 2. I was certain that KPS was a exclusive invite only forum! God. I can't believe that @Son Na Eun is allowing all of these commoners to join our elite club.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread